World Mushroom of our Super Mario 3D World stars guide and Green Stars walkthrough details every star location in the tenth world.
Green Stars, your main collectible in Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury! These shiny stars aren’t required to complete the game but there are certain optional levels you won’t be able to play until you collect a certain amount. They’re a neat and simple challenge and hey, some of them are touch to locate so we’ve got you covered.
Every level, including the World Mushroom stars, contain three Green Stars. Once collected, one of the Green Star icons in the top left corner of the screen will fill in. They’re listed in the order that you should encounter them so you’ll know what section of the level to look in if you’re missing any. Of course, our 3D world stars walkthrough lists each and ever Green Star in the entire game, complete with images.
Below is a list of every level in World Mushroom with a link to its individual guide page. Above is a video walkthrough of every World Mushroom star.
- World Mushroom-1: Night Falls on Really Rolling Hills
- World Mushroom-2: Spiky Mount Beanpole
- World Mushroom-3: Deep-Black Jungle Drift
- World Mushroom-4: Trouble in Shadow-Play Alley
- World Mushroom-5: Back to Hands-on Hall
- World Mushroom-6: Gigantic Seaside Wreck
- World Mushroom-7: Broken Blue Bully Belt
- World Mushroom-Mystery House: Mystery House Brawl
Use the links below to jump to different sections of our guide.
|Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury
|Green Stars Walkthrough|