World Flower of our Super Mario 3D World stars guide and Green Stars walkthrough details every star location in the eleventh world.
Green Stars, your main collectible in Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury! These shiny stars aren’t required to complete the game but there are certain optional levels you won’t be able to play until you collect a certain amount. They’re a neat and simple challenge and hey, some of them are touch to locate so we’ve got you covered.
Every level, including the World Flower stars, contain three Green Stars. Once collected, one of the Green Star icons in the top left corner of the screen will fill in. They’re listed in the order that you should encounter them so you’ll know what section of the level to look in if you’re missing any. Of course, our 3D world stars walkthrough lists each and ever Green Star in the entire game, complete with images.
Below is a list of every level in World Flower with a link to its individual guide page. Above is a video walkthrough of every World Flower star.
- World Flower-1: Switch Shock Circus
- World Flower-2: Floating Fuzzy Time Mine
- World Flower-3: Piranha Creeper Creek After Dark
- World Flower-4: Faster Fort Fire Bros.
- World Flower-5: Sprawling Savannah Rabbit Run
- World Flower-6: Shiftier Boo Mansion
- World Flower-7: Pipeline Boom Lagoon
- World Flower-8: Blast Block Skyway
- World Flower-9: Towering Sunshine Seaside
- World Flower-10: Honeycomb Skyway
- World Flower-11: Spiky Spike Bridge Sneak
- World Flower-12: Boss Blitz
Use the links below to jump to different sections of our guide.
|Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury
|Green Stars Walkthrough|