World 4 of our Super Mario 3D World stars guide and Green Stars walkthrough details every star location in the fourth world.
Green Stars, your main collectible in Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury! These shiny stars aren’t required to complete the game but there are certain optional levels you won’t be able to play until you collect a certain amount. They’re a neat and simple challenge and hey, some of them are touch to locate so we’ve got you covered.
Every level, including the World 4 stars, contain three Green Stars. Once collected, one of the Green Star icons in the top left corner of the screen will fill in. They’re listed in the order that you should encounter them so you’ll know what section of the level to look in if you’re missing any. Of course, our 3D world stars walkthrough lists each and ever Green Star in the entire game, complete with images.
Below is a list of every level in World 4 with a link to its individual guide page. Above is a video walkthrough of every World 4 star.
- World 4-1: Ant Trooper Hill
- World 4-2: Piranha Creeper Creek
- World 4-A: Brolder Blockade
- World 4-3: Beep Block Skyway
- World 4-4: Big Bounce Byway
- World 4-Mystery House: Mystery House Mad Dash
- World 4-B: Fire Bros. Hideout #1
- World 4-5: Spike’s Lost City
- World 4-Castle: Lava Rock Lair
Use the links below to jump to different sections of our guide.
|Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury
|Green Stars Walkthrough|