The Suggestion Thread - Improving The Forum

cookieboy17 said:
Kagami said:
Chinese Meth Dragon said:
Kagami said:
4chan gets boring after a while and Snowy's forum disinterests me.
You tried to troll the untrollable and they hate you. :p

I didn't know they actually hated me lol.

That makes me more sad.  :(
That's what you get for being a jerk. :p

Actually, that's what you get for going to WWW's cesspool >.>

Back to the point, I'd like to see less derailing or attempted sidetracking of topics. This one doesn't count of course :p
 
I bet I could troll 4Chan, I might be on the same Weirdness Level as them, I'll just have to step it up a notch...or two notches, or three notches, or 2,563 notches...

Also, what about having sub-categories for Entertainment, like Books, Movies, Television, and Sports

My mathematical research suggests that adding sub-categories will increase post counts by about 13.8%

 
Snayperskaya Vintovka Dragunova said:
I bet I could troll 4Chan, I might be on the same Weirdness Level as them, I'll just have to step it up a notch...or two notches, or three notches, or 2,563 notches...

Also, what about having sub-categories for Entertainment, like Books, Movies, Television, and Sports

My mathematical research suggests that adding sub-categories will increase post counts by about 13.8%
good idea, but the more boards we have means the more unnessesary safes we'll need.
 
MattC13 said:
Snayperskaya Vintovka Dragunova said:
I bet I could troll 4Chan, I might be on the same Weirdness Level as them, I'll just have to step it up a notch...or two notches, or three notches, or 2,563 notches...

Also, what about having sub-categories for Entertainment, like Books, Movies, Television, and Sports

My mathematical research suggests that adding sub-categories will increase post counts by about 13.8%
good idea, but the more boards we have means the more unnessesary safes we'll need.
Just keep them all in the entertainment safe
 
Snayperskaya Vintovka Dragunova said:
I bet I could troll 4Chan, I might be on the same Weirdness Level as them, I'll just have to step it up a notch...or two notches, or three notches, or 2,563 notches...

Also, what about having sub-categories for Entertainment, like Books, Movies, Television, and Sports

My mathematical research suggests that adding sub-categories will increase post counts by about 13.8%
No, I don't think so. I doubt the sub-categories of Entertainment would get many topics/posts. Besides, we're not going to try to make this look like old MPF. Entertainment board is enough, no sub-boards needed.

MattC13 said:
Snayperskaya Vintovka Dragunova said:
I bet I could troll 4Chan, I might be on the same Weirdness Level as them, I'll just have to step it up a notch...or two notches, or three notches, or 2,563 notches...

Also, what about having sub-categories for Entertainment, like Books, Movies, Television, and Sports

My mathematical research suggests that adding sub-categories will increase post counts by about 13.8%
good idea, but the more boards we have means the more unnessesary safes we'll need.
Well, not really, General Safe is still enough.

Snayperskaya Vintovka Dragunova said:
MattC13 said:
Snayperskaya Vintovka Dragunova said:
I bet I could troll 4Chan, I might be on the same Weirdness Level as them, I'll just have to step it up a notch...or two notches, or three notches, or 2,563 notches...

Also, what about having sub-categories for Entertainment, like Books, Movies, Television, and Sports

My mathematical research suggests that adding sub-categories will increase post counts by about 13.8%
good idea, but the more boards we have means the more unnessesary safes we'll need.
Just keep them all in the entertainment safe
We don't have one, and goodness, another safe would make archives overwhelming, but only use is organization.
 
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snayperskaya Vintovka Dragunova said:
I bet I could troll 4Chan, I might be on the same Weirdness Level as them, I'll just have to step it up a notch...or two notches, or three notches, or 2,563 notches...

Also, what about having sub-categories for Entertainment, like Books, Movies, Television, and Sports

My mathematical research suggests that adding sub-categories will increase post counts by about 13.8%
No, I don't think so. I doubt the sub-categories of Entertainment would get many topics/posts. Besides, we're not going to try to make this look like old MPF. Entertainment board is enough, no sub-boards needed.

When the f*** did he even suggest to make this forum like old MPF?



 
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snayperskaya Vintovka Dragunova said:
I bet I could troll 4Chan, I might be on the same Weirdness Level as them, I'll just have to step it up a notch...or two notches, or three notches, or 2,563 notches...

Also, what about having sub-categories for Entertainment, like Books, Movies, Television, and Sports

My mathematical research suggests that adding sub-categories will increase post counts by about 13.8%
No, I don't think so. I doubt the sub-categories of Entertainment would get many topics/posts. Besides, we're not going to try to make this look like old MPF. Entertainment board is enough, no sub-boards needed.

MattC13 said:
Snayperskaya Vintovka Dragunova said:
I bet I could troll 4Chan, I might be on the same Weirdness Level as them, I'll just have to step it up a notch...or two notches, or three notches, or 2,563 notches...

Also, what about having sub-categories for Entertainment, like Books, Movies, Television, and Sports

My mathematical research suggests that adding sub-categories will increase post counts by about 13.8%
good idea, but the more boards we have means the more unnessesary safes we'll need.
Well, not really, General Safe is still enough.

Snayperskaya Vintovka Dragunova said:
MattC13 said:
Snayperskaya Vintovka Dragunova said:
I bet I could troll 4Chan, I might be on the same Weirdness Level as them, I'll just have to step it up a notch...or two notches, or three notches, or 2,563 notches...

Also, what about having sub-categories for Entertainment, like Books, Movies, Television, and Sports

My mathematical research suggests that adding sub-categories will increase post counts by about 13.8%
good idea, but the more boards we have means the more unnessesary safes we'll need.
Just keep them all in the entertainment safe
We don't have one, and goodness, another safe would make archives overwhelming, but only use is organization.

Vip no offense but we kind of don't have a say in those kind of matters.. The ADMINS have the say there..  I actually think having sub-categories would be nice. We have them on RPU..
 
Snayperskaya Vintovka Dragunova said:
I bet I could troll 4Chan, I might be on the same Weirdness Level as them, I'll just have to step it up a notch...or two notches, or three notches, or 2,563 notches...

Also, what about having sub-categories for Entertainment, like Books, Movies, Television, and Sports

My mathematical research suggests that adding sub-categories will increase post counts by about 13.8%
Great idea, troll the same people that DDoS sites.

Knowing you, you'll be like "lol i trolled you! *insert img code and smiley from here*"
 
Treasure Trawlers said:
AegisReflector said:
A person with full blown Asperger's could even figure that those will be included.
Ways they could improve the forum? I think we can deal without immature, unnecessarily rude and disruptive posts like the ones above. Really, I don't care how much you meant that to be a joke but it's messed up

We also don't need people pointing out these and trying to backseat mod..
 
Vegeta said:
Treasure Trawlers said:
AegisReflector said:
A person with full blown Asperger's could even figure that those will be included.
Ways they could improve the forum? I think we can deal without immature, unnecessarily rude and disruptive posts like the ones above. Really, I don't care how much you meant that to be a joke but it's messed up

We also don't need people pointing out these and trying to backseat mod..
How is he backseat modding?

He's suggesting something, he's not telling Aegis to stop, he's just giving his opinion on what can improve the forum.
 
Back
Top