The Suggestion Thread - Improving The Forum

Tovarisch said:
Lakilester said:
I do not think Joey will allow that. :p
How could he possibly know that it exists?

He's not an Admin, he couldn't see it even if he wanted to
He hosts this site/forum, that's why. And we don't want to risk ending up like it happened with old Super Mario Forum. Joey may not be an admin here, but he still hosts this place. SZ administrates this place. I don't know about SZ, though.
 
It would only be one board, hidden to all but only the older members. I really don't see the problem.

I go in public everyday and I hear a lot of obscenity. If people like Joey and Charizard can't handle this shift in society, i'm sorry, but they are gonna struggle.
 
Columbo said:
DJ_Spirit said:
I do not have any problem with a mature board, at least we would be safe from kids. :p
Well, Serious Discussion is not for kids, just saying... :p

Yeah, but it would be different. It would be more taboo topics.
 
Chinese Meth Dragon said:
Kagami said:
4chan gets boring after a while and Snowy's forum disinterests me.
You tried to troll the untrollable and they hate you. :p

I didn't know they actually hated me lol.

That makes me more sad.  :(
 
Back
Top