I actually second this. I HATE the Forum Games board with a passion and just want it out of view.
i think banning snowy would be a better idea, since he's mean to me more than i'm mean to him, and he always asks for me to be banned, and this is my first time asking him to get banned. (not trying to backseat moderate like snowy just was)Snowy The Czar said:Ban Westfield.
Will improve forum moral by 100%.
I wonder why Snowy posted that. :Clamshot said:i think banning snowy would be a better idea, since he's mean to me more than i'm mean to him, and he always asks for me to be banned, and this is my first time asking him to get banned. (not trying to backseat moderate like snowy just was)Snowy The Czar said:Ban Westfield.
Will improve forum moral by 100%.
Example of why he should be banned:Clamshot said:i think banning snowy would be a better idea, since he's mean to me more than i'm mean to him, and he always asks for me to be banned, and this is my first time asking him to get banned. (not trying to backseat moderate like snowy just was)Snowy The Czar said:Ban Westfield.
Will improve forum moral by 100%.
Fixed, you've said that I'm an idiot once.Snowy The Czar said:Example of why he should be banned:Clamshot said:i think banning snowy would be a better idea, since he's mean to me more than i'm mean to him, and he always asks for me to be banned, and this is my first time asking him to get banned. (not trying to backseat moderate like snowy just was)Snowy The Czar said:Ban Westfield.
Will improve forum moral by 100%.
Snowy said:You're an idiot.
I don't see what you're trying to prove.Clamshot said:Fixed, you've said that I'm an idiot once.Snowy The Czar said:Example of why he should be banned:Clamshot said:i think banning snowy would be a better idea, since he's mean to me more than i'm mean to him, and he always asks for me to be banned, and this is my first time asking him to get banned. (not trying to backseat moderate like snowy just was)Snowy The Czar said:Ban Westfield.
Will improve forum moral by 100%.
Snowy said:You're an idiot.
HE SAID TO BAN HIM.Dark Boo said:I think that no one should say "Ban X" or "Ban Y" unless they say "Ban me"
Snowy The Czar said:HE SAID TO BAN HIM.Dark Boo said:I think that no one should say "Ban X" or "Ban Y" unless they say "Ban me"
DO IT.