The Suggestion Thread - Improving The Forum

I'm honestly thinking maybe we should get rid of Forum Games for a while, the two most posted in topics are "Count To 10000" and "The Spam Game". Count until a Staff Member Posts, Banned and Avatar Rating are also in the top 5 most posted topics as well. We need more activity in the General Gaming Boards and General Discussion as they get around 5-15 posts a day. This is just my opinion though.
 
I actually think both Activities and Forum Games need to close down for a while. The forum is slowly losing it's focus on discussion and rather just playing awful organized fan games. It's not good.
 
Aegis said:
I actually think both Activities and Forum Games need to close down for a while. The forum is slowly losing it's focus on discussion and rather just playing awful organized fan games. It's not good.
This was why I was giving up with mpl before mpf 2.0 was created, the majority of posts on the forum were in the 25 billion different mpis, nice to see it hasn't changed much.
 
There are a lot of members that participate and enjoy the Activities Central. A lot of them put in a lot of work into their games and I would hate to force them to stop because people believe it is too active. I'm personally not interested in Activities Central, but I know a lot of people care a lot for it. If they feel like they need a break from it as well, then we can start thinking about taking it down.

I could care less about Forum Games. We have taken it down before and we can do it again. Who else wants it taken down?
 
DESTROY THE WALLS OF THAT FORUM GAMES LOL

Activity Central needs to stay
We are enforcing strict rules for the activities if it is done real crappy
Believe me, some games suck and other games are WTF!
Some games don't get finished [Looks at myself] and clutter everything
I believe Activity Central should stay
Forum Games = Spam but can't get warned b/c of it central
 
Yoshiman222 said:
Fourm games are fine with going.

I'm even fine with the Activities Central going down, even though I have 2 topics going on at once.
(and participating in 2 games)

Dark Boo said:
Believe me, some games suck and other games are WTF!
I think this just ruins your own point :p

Some games are indeed
I want Activity Central to stay but I can't ignore some of the problems
There are always pro's and con's and I don't ignore neither even if it goes with what I think or against it
I think Activity Central should stay (Said before)
Some people will like to host their games and stuff so we should have that section open
Alot of people were saying how they will change and execute different aspects of the MP games
Wasn't that the reason Activity Central was made?
Also, we have some other games that try to keep the life of the forum stable and not below par
 
Luigi Party! (a.k.a Wobbuffet) said:
Also I missed when the News Headline in front of the page said something related to the activities.
"Players are currently participating on an activity! Who will get to win, by trying their best?"
Can you bring it back?

Where the hell that went IDK
We took it off because there were ALOT of activities going and we couldn't hold them all
We can make a Global Activity news
The news currently is kinda boring

[edit]

IT'S THE ONLY DAMN NEWS ROFLMAO
 
Back
Top