The Suggestion Thread - Improving The Forum

We're not closing down Activities Central. Closing down Forum Games is fine, but Activities Central, no, I'm sorry. Activities Central keeps people into the forum and want to post, I do think we should start being more tighter with what games are allowed there, some games are really just clueless.

More need to post in other boards and add to the discussion (A lot of people's posts really need to improve), that I will agree with.
 
I personally think Activities are half of the problem too. Most of the activities in there, such as that fucking Super Smash Bros. Brawl TOURNEY!!!!, just waste so much space and so much discussion.

But yeah, close down Forum Games.
 
・㉨・ said:
Aegis said:
I personally think Activities are half of the problem too. Most of the activities in there, such as that F***ing Super Smash Bros. Brawl TOURNEY!!!!, just waste so much space and so much discussion.

But yeah, close down Forum Games.
But Aegis, we have to know if Jigglypuff is a guy or girl.

GUIZE! JIGGLYPUFF IS A GIRL! GAWD!

Y CANT U UNDERSTAND THISS?!?!?!?!?!?!??

*goes into a fit of rage about why Jigglypuff is indeed a female and not male*
 
Bloody Soul Kinetic said:
・㉨・ said:
Aegis said:
I personally think Activities are half of the problem too. Most of the activities in there, such as that F***ing Super Smash Bros. Brawl TOURNEY!!!!, just waste so much space and so much discussion.

But yeah, close down Forum Games.
But Aegis, we have to know if Jigglypuff is a guy or girl.

GUIZE! JIGGLYPUFF IS A GIRL! GAWD!

Y CANT U UNDERSTAND THISS?!?!?!?!?!?!??

*goes into a fit of rage about why Jigglypuff is indeed a female and not male*
Toad 4 SSB4
 
Back
Top