cookieboy17 said:Snowy The Czar said:Are you retarded?
No, U?
"CURSE YOU SNOWY!!!"
cookieboy17 said:Snowy The Czar said:Are you retarded?
Oh yes, it's very weird.Nermal said:cookieboy17 said:For real. How weird of them to suspend you for threatening a girl's life. What the hell is wrong with you?Snowy The Czar said:Are you retarded?Nermal said:Got assaulted in school and threatened a girl's life. Weirdly suspended from school on Monday. ._.
I know right? Nothing's wrong with me I'm just being assaulted for no reason! I got a tooth knocked out, AND my finger is broke!
I knew it had to be a joke all along.cookieboy17 said:I thought you were being serious at first and I was like "Matt what the F*** is wrong with you?" and then I realized it was a joke.![]()
Yeah, it's like so strange! :-[MattC13 said:Hey guys! Today at school, some guy said 'Hello' to me in the hallway, so I decided to jump on his back and start hitting him in the back of the head, and I pushed him into a locker and proceded to punch him before two guys pulled me off him. I got a broken nail because of him, and I was weirdly suspended from school until appeal. Wow.
MattC13 said:Hey guys! Today at school, some guy said 'Hello' to me in the hallway, so I decided to jump on his back and start hitting him in the back of the head, and I pushed him into a locker and proceded to punch him before two guys pulled me off him. I got a broken nail because of him, and I was weirdly suspended from school until appeal. Wow.
Same, except not a lot of work. Little work to deal with here and there. I do have an essay to be done by Friday, as well.kingboo said:I've been doing so much work lately. Mostly in the grammar category. =P
Now I got more big essays due by Friday, and can probably expect another one being assigned after thats done.
cookieboy17 said:like wtf why KFC?
Eh, I hope I did well. Though one thing for sure is that I have perfect attendance for the class. That goes the same for other classes too.cookieboy17 said:god help you if you get a bad grade in health fitness![]()