The Anything Thread

Nermal said:
cookieboy17 said:
Snowy The Czar said:
Nermal said:
Got assaulted in school and threatened a girl's life. Weirdly suspended from school on Monday. ._.
Are you retarded?
For real. How weird of them to suspend you for threatening a girl's life. What the hell is wrong with you?

I know right? Nothing's wrong with me I'm just being assaulted for no reason! I got a tooth knocked out, AND my finger is broke!
Oh yes, it's very weird.

I hope they find out what's wrong with you soon.
 
Hey guys! Today at school, some guy said 'Hello' to me in the hallway, so I decided to jump on his back and start hitting him in the back of the head, and I pushed him into a locker and proceded to punch him before two guys pulled me off him. I got a broken nail because of him, and I was weirdly suspended from school until appeal. Wow.
 
MattC13 said:
Hey guys! Today at school, some guy said 'Hello' to me in the hallway, so I decided to jump on his back and start hitting him in the back of the head, and I pushed him into a locker and proceded to punch him before two guys pulled me off him. I got a broken nail because of him, and I was weirdly suspended from school until appeal. Wow.
Yeah, it's like so strange!  :-[
 
MattC13 said:
Hey guys! Today at school, some guy said 'Hello' to me in the hallway, so I decided to jump on his back and start hitting him in the back of the head, and I pushed him into a locker and proceded to punch him before two guys pulled me off him. I got a broken nail because of him, and I was weirdly suspended from school until appeal. Wow.

I mean, geez, how'd you get in trouble for doing that? That is weird. O_O

=P
 
I'm learning how to drive right now, so far I've driven in a parking lot and a college campus. I'm gonna drive around my home block (im trying not to make that sound unnecessarily ghetto) tomorrow to practice. I just gotta get comfortable behind the wheel and build confidence so I can do stuff without worrying about screwing up.
 
I'm going to Cedar Point to ride Top Thrill Dragster! O_O

(I want to tell you all about my month and days and stuff but if only, you know...)
 
Back
Top