I just got a $50 GameStop gift card for free from U.Talk.Back. That's going toward a PS3. ;D
your sayin it wrong!Snowy620™ said:Well you're bein' a bagetマリオとピーチ™ said:O rly? i think it is still a general one :|Pretty Cool Guy said:This is now a serious conversation :|
That was the point, boy.マリオとピーチ™ said:your sayin it wrong!Snowy620™ said:Well you're bein' a bagetマリオとピーチ™ said:O rly? i think it is still a general one :|Pretty Cool Guy said:This is now a serious conversation :|
Ouch. I don't have to go to school for another monthRelxhive35 said:I'm going back to school next week![]()
O RLY? well, i'm hungry right now...kingboo said:That was the point, boy.マリオとピーチ™ said:your sayin it wrong!Snowy620™ said:Well you're bein' a bagetマリオとピーチ™ said:O rly? i think it is still a general one :|Pretty Cool Guy said:This is now a serious conversation :|
I never played one either. :-Dcookieboy17 said:I never played Pokemon my whole life so I never wasted my time.![]()
Pretty Cool Guy said:I usually go halfway through a Pokemon game and stop.![]()
Wolf said:
kinetic563 said:And Dry Bones is one of my favorite characters too! D:
*insert pic of aegis giving SZ head*Aegis said:kinetic563 said:And Dry Bones is one of my favorite characters too! D:
SZ will now LOOOOOVE me for my Dry Bones! :3