I'm trying to get a blog.
63 posts to go!
Please, tell us about it.Spirit15 said:My N64 was stolen D:< I'm so angry.
Long story...
Ok.Vipsoccermaster said:Please, tell us about it.Spirit15 said:My N64 was stolen D:< I'm so angry.
Long story...
I just finished my snack - bread and cheese.
Your grammar is horrible.Spirit15 said:Ok.Vipsoccermaster said:Please, tell us about it.Spirit15 said:My N64 was stolen D:< I'm so angry.
Long story...
I just finished my snack - bread and cheese.
The N64 was the first console I played on in all my life, before that I got the SNES or NES(don't remember) but I never really played on.
So, my parents bought a House in another country were nobody lives right now. That's the House where my parents will go once we(me and my brothers) have a life apart. One of my aunt was the only one who had access to the House to see if every thing is alright. If it's not too dirty and stuff like that.
Where my parent's house is located, there are lots of guard and people living arround. But that day, I don't know what happenend that the stealer got in and stole my parent's TV, a DVD and my poor N64. That N64 just wasn't a normal console but it was the first one I ever really played on. I don't really care about the TV and DVD, but still there, it's money that was lost. So the stealer got away easily, I wonder how.
So my mom called to see if my family have news about it and I don't know if the stealer stole my games too. The games are: Super Mario 64, Donkey Kong 64, Mario Kart 64, Zelda OoT, Pokemon Snap, Diddy Kong Racing and others...
The last time I saw my N64 was summer 2009, that was the year we brang it to the other country. I knew something bad was going to happen.
Now I said to my parents to not even think in bringing the GC.
I went fast. =PSnowy620 said:Your grammar is horrible.Spirit15 said:Ok.Vipsoccermaster said:Please, tell us about it.Spirit15 said:My N64 was stolen D:< I'm so angry.
Long story...
I just finished my snack - bread and cheese.
The N64 was the first console I played on in all my life, before that I got the SNES or NES(don't remember) but I never really played on.
So, my parents bought a House in another country were nobody lives right now. That's the House where my parents will go once we(me and my brothers) have a life apart. One of my aunt was the only one who had access to the House to see if every thing is alright. If it's not too dirty and stuff like that.
Where my parent's house is located, there are lots of guard and people living arround. But that day, I don't know what happenend that the stealer got in and stole my parent's TV, a DVD and my poor N64. That N64 just wasn't a normal console but it was the first one I ever really played on. I don't really care about the TV and DVD, but still there, it's money that was lost. So the stealer got away easily, I wonder how.
So my mom called to see if my family have news about it and I don't know if the stealer stole my games too. The games are: Super Mario 64, Donkey Kong 64, Mario Kart 64, Zelda OoT, Pokemon Snap, Diddy Kong Racing and others...
The last time I saw my N64 was summer 2009, that was the year we brang it to the other country. I knew something bad was going to happen.
Now I said to my parents to not even think in bringing the GC.
Well, right now I'm trying to get Sonic Adventure from a friend.
Are you retarded?Nermal said:Got assaulted in school and threatened a girl's life. Weirdly suspended from school on Monday. ._.
Snowy The Czar said:Are you retarded?Nermal said:Got assaulted in school and threatened a girl's life. Weirdly suspended from school on Monday. ._.
For real. How weird of them to suspend you for threatening a girl's life. What the hell is wrong with you?Snowy The Czar said:Are you retarded?Nermal said:Got assaulted in school and threatened a girl's life. Weirdly suspended from school on Monday. ._.
cookieboy17 said:For real. How weird of them to suspend you for threatening a girl's life. What the hell is wrong with you?Snowy The Czar said:Are you retarded?Nermal said:Got assaulted in school and threatened a girl's life. Weirdly suspended from school on Monday. ._.
Snowy The Czar said:Are you retarded?