Home alone, eh? 8) My brother just got his stitches out after cutting his hand open.kinetic563 said:I'm home alone at the moment.
Home alone, eh? 8) My brother just got his stitches out after cutting his hand open.kinetic563 said:I'm home alone at the moment.
That happened to me last Wednesday. It was a boring day for me. But at least I had Mc.Donald's for dinner that night.kinetic563 said:I'm home alone at the moment.
Excuse me for the spam, but what did you get? Y'know like fries, etc.Vipsoccermaster said:That happened to me last Wednesday. It was a boring day for me. But at least I had Mc.Donald's for dinner that night.kinetic563 said:I'm home alone at the moment.
Two cheese burgers, three pieces of chicken selects, fries, and two baked apple pies. My father forgot some BBQ sauce.Sushi Boy said:Excuse me for the spam, but what did you get? Y'know like fries, etc.Vipsoccermaster said:That happened to me last Wednesday. It was a boring day for me. But at least I had Mc.Donald's for dinner that night.kinetic563 said:I'm home alone at the moment.
That reminds me... I haven't eaten Mc.Donald's in literally 3 years... =PVipsoccermaster said:Two cheese burgers, three pieces of chicken selects, fries, and two baked apple pies. My father forgot some BBQ sauce.Sushi Boy said:Excuse me for the spam, but what did you get? Y'know like fries, etc.Vipsoccermaster said:That happened to me last Wednesday. It was a boring day for me. But at least I had Mc.Donald's for dinner that night.kinetic563 said:I'm home alone at the moment.
i havent eaten McDs since yesterdayBerrylarry200 said:That reminds me... I haven't eaten Mc.Donald's in literally 3 years... =P
I'm lolling at this.Q said:
Pretty Cool Guy said:This is now a serious conversation :|
O rly? i think it is still a general one :|Pretty Cool Guy said:This is now a serious conversation :|
Well you're bein' a bagetマリオとピーチ™ said:O rly? i think it is still a general one :|Pretty Cool Guy said:This is now a serious conversation :|