Last day of term for me today. Two weeks where I'll probably still be doing work, though >_>
Same here. It's nice to have a break after Easter, rather than before Easter.kinetic563 said:And also, I'm on Spring Break. I go back to school April 12th.
Easter 2008 was on March 23, which was one day away from its earliest possible date, March 22. Yeah, it is early, though in 2011, there will be an April 24 Easter, which is one day away from its latest possible date, April 25. But I don't know for sure when is Spring Break for 2011, considering Easter is very late, and sort of close to the end of the academic term.kinetic563 said:Vipsoccermaster said:Same here. It's nice to have a break after Easter, rather than before Easter.kinetic563 said:And also, I'm on Spring Break. I go back to school April 12th.
Definitely. I wouldn't wanna have mine in March, that's a bit too early for me if I must say.
You wouldn't like it.cookieboy17 said:when's easter gonna be in 2016?
at least if it lived to an elderly age, i guess u treated it really wellkingboo said:My hamster died today.... at least it lived to a elderly live.
It was my first pet... and I paid for everything it had.Rosazellinada said:at least if it lived to an elderly age, i guess u treated it really wellkingboo said:My hamster died today.... at least it lived to a elderly live.![]()
I have two pets. Dog and a cat. The cat's lazy and fat.kingboo said:It was my first pet... and I paid for everything it had.Rosazellinada said:at least if it lived to an elderly age, i guess u treated it really wellkingboo said:My hamster died today.... at least it lived to a elderly live.![]()
So I pretty much cared for him a lot, I wouldn't hate my first pet.