Super Mario Survivor

Status
Not open for further replies.
My rankings so far:

19. Koopa Kid (meh)
18. Blooper (Just...not right.)
17. Daisy (Annoying, overrated, and the Sephiroth of Mario.)
16. Birdo (About time.)
15. Hammer Bro. (Meh)
14. Kamek (Meh)
13. Waluigi (>Daisy)
12. DK (Coincidence? I think NOT!)
11. Wario (...)
10. Mario (Star of the series, middle in my list.)
9. Luigi (The bros are next to each other in my list, the princesses are next to each other in the voting results. How neat.)
8. Peach (Less annoying than Daisy.)
1. Toadette (UNDERRATED. Dang, I feel sorry for her for not appearing in any game since Super Sluggers.)

Toad getting the boot before Koopa and Shy Guy. Idiots. I'm rooting for Boo now.
 
Guys, I appreciate your concerns, but that's how they are going. I'm sorry. I could abide the rules if I wanted, but I can't do that. It'd be unprofessional of me.

ReggieFils-Aime.jpg
 
Vipsoccermaster said:
Day 13 Results!

SuperZambezi is going to be very angry at you guys.

Dry Bones got killed with 50 votes.

Dry Bones: Now look what you've done! Pay SuperZambezi an apology at once!
I have nothing to apologize for, but that's only because all of my votes have been going to Koopa!

What's wrong with these people NOT going for Koopa?
and now it seems they want to target Yoshi... wow, I can't believe this..
people these days ~ :p
 
I want 1 Super Mario Survivor on the main site and 1 Super Mario Survivor on forums.
I know it isn't being voted by Yahoo or Google, but they usually vote for reasons like 'Luigi is not getting kidnapped, so I vote for him!'
I am not really fond of the comments there, too. Some users just practically post things which is very relavent to each others for 5 and 6 times, per round. Most of them are consecutive posts, or non-reply posts.
Seriously, Koopa has to be taken out next time.
 
My rankings so far:

19. Koopa Kid (meh)
18. Blooper (Just...not right.)
17. Daisy (Annoying, overrated, and the Sephiroth of Mario.)
16. Birdo (About time.)
15. Hammer Bro. (Meh)
14. Kamek (Meh)
13. Waluigi (>Daisy)
12. DK (Coincidence? I think NOT!)
11. Wario (...)
10. Mario (Star of the series, middle in my list.)
9. Luigi (The bros are next to each other in my list, the princesses are next to each other in the voting results. How neat.)
8. Peach (Less annoying than Daisy.)
7. Yoshi (Overrated, though at least he isn't Daisy.)
1. Toadette (UNDERRATED. Dang, I feel sorry for her for not appearing in any game since Super Sluggers.)

Boo better not get eliminated before Koopa and Shy Guy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top