19. Koopa Kid (meh)
18. Blooper (Just...not right.)
17. Daisy (Annoying, overrated, and the Sephiroth of Mario.)
16. Birdo (About time.)
15. Hammer Bro. (Meh)
14. Kamek (Meh)
13. Waluigi (>Daisy)
12. DK (Coincidence? I think NOT!)
11. Wario (...)
10. Mario (Star of the series, middle in my list.)
9. Luigi (The bros are next to each other in my list, the princesses are next to each other in the voting results. How neat.)
8. Peach (Less annoying than Daisy.)
7. Yoshi (Overrated, though at least he isn't Daisy.)
6. Shy Guy (Yet another character in the same position...)
5. Koopa (lol)
4. Dry Bones (I like skeletons.)
1. Toadette (UNDERRATED. Dang, I feel sorry for her for not appearing in any game since Super Sluggers.)
19. Koopa Kid (meh)
18. Blooper (Just...not right.)
17. Daisy (Annoying, overrated, and the Sephiroth of Mario.)
16. Birdo (About time.)
15. Hammer Bro. (Meh)
14. Kamek (Meh)
13. Waluigi (>Daisy)
12. DK (Coincidence? I think NOT!)
11. Wario (...)
10. Mario (Star of the series, middle in my list.)
9. Luigi (The bros are next to each other in my list, the princesses are next to each other in the voting results. How neat.)
8. Peach (Less annoying than Daisy.)
7. Yoshi (Overrated, though at least he isn't Daisy.)
6. Shy Guy (Yet another character in the same position...)
5. Koopa (lol)
4. Dry Bones (I like skeletons.)
3. Boo (And ghosts.)
1. Toadette (UNDERRATED. Dang, I feel sorry for her for not appearing in any game since Super Sluggers.)
Who should win? Luigi to troll Yoshi fans, or Yoshi to troll Luigi fans?
There are more Yoshi fans here, so I hope Luigi wins. I like both, Mario, Wario and Waluigi equally (yes a five way tie for first) so IDGMOAFF. Because my birthday is tomorrow, I win either way.