Voted Yoshi to lose. :yoshi:< :luigi: Win Luigi, WIN!!!!
Really? I can't see one person that said they voted for Luigi. Even Yoshiman hasn't voted.Super Mario 64 DS said:There are more Yoshi fans here
There are more Yoshi supporters on the Main Site.Toblet said:Really? I can't see one person that said they voted for Luigi. Even Yoshiman hasn't voted.Super Mario 64 DS said:There are more Yoshi fans here
Just to give Yoshi one supporter, I voted for Luigi.
Witch is why I voted for Yoshi. It keeps the balance of power. BTW what will happen if there is a tie? Two winners or a revote?Toadette said:There are more Yoshi supporters on the Main Site.Toblet said:Really? I can't see one person that said they voted for Luigi. Even Yoshiman hasn't voted.Super Mario 64 DS said:There are more Yoshi fans here
Just to give Yoshi one supporter, I voted for Luigi.
It's very rare to have a tie in survivor, but if we do, then both will win. We almost had a three-way tie in the very first day of this.ChickenLegs said:Witch is why I voted for Yoshi. It keeps the balance of power. BTW what will happen if there is a tie? Two winners or a revote?Toadette said:There are more Yoshi supporters on the Main Site.Toblet said:Really? I can't see one person that said they voted for Luigi. Even Yoshiman hasn't voted.Super Mario 64 DS said:There are more Yoshi fans here
Just to give Yoshi one supporter, I voted for Luigi.
Heh, if they're like that one person who voted Yoshi to win, not realizing it's a vote to eliminate, then Luigi would pretty much have this in the bag. =pToadette said:There are more Yoshi supporters on the Main Site.Toblet said:Really? I can't see one person that said they voted for Luigi. Even Yoshiman hasn't voted.Super Mario 64 DS said:There are more Yoshi fans here
Just to give Yoshi one supporter, I voted for Luigi.
Vipsoccermaster said:I know who's winning right now and who's losing right now, but I'm prohibited from telling you until it officially ends.![]()
You're safe anyway, it doesn't end until Sunday, September 9, 2012 is broken in my time zone.Super Mario 64 DS said:Vipsoccermaster said:I know who's winning right now and who's losing right now, but I'm prohibited from telling you until it officially ends.![]()
I don't want to know until tomorrow.
Aww, I hate probitions!Vipsoccermaster said:You're safe anyway, it doesn't end until Sunday, September 9, 2012 is broken in my time zone.Super Mario 64 DS said:Vipsoccermaster said:I know who's winning right now and who's losing right now, but I'm prohibited from telling you until it officially ends.![]()
I don't want to know until tomorrow.
Hurray for Luigi! I give him a Gold Medal, I think Runner Ups do really deserve something.Yoshiman222 said:Yoshi is officially the most overrated character on MPL it seems then.
..still, Yoshi is an awesome character and I'm glad he won!
HURRAY FOR YOSHI! O0