Super Mario Survivor

Status
Not open for further replies.
My rankings so far:

19. Koopa Kid (meh)
18. Blooper (Just...not right.)
17. Daisy (Annoying, overrated, and the Sephiroth of Mario.)
16. Birdo (About time.)
15. Hammer Bro. (Meh)
14. Kamek (Meh)
13. Waluigi (>Daisy)
12. DK (Coincidence? I think NOT!)
11. Wario (...)
1. Toadette (UNDERRATED. Dang, I feel sorry for her for not appearing in any game since Super Sluggers.)

Down with Daisy!
 
My rankings so far:

19. Koopa Kid (meh)
18. Blooper (Just...not right.)
17. Daisy (Annoying, overrated, and the Sephiroth of Mario.)
16. Birdo (About time.)
15. Hammer Bro. (Meh)
14. Kamek (Meh)
13. Waluigi (>Daisy)
12. DK (Coincidence? I think NOT!)
11. Wario (...)
10. Mario (Star of the series, middle in my list.)
1. Toadette (UNDERRATED. Dang, I feel sorry for her for not appearing in any game since Super Sluggers.)

Final Fantasy VI - Victory Fanfare
 
DeadlyxImpulse said:
What!?!? DK got elimated before wario and daisy (no offense to fans) but they both clones and have little uniqueness.
Explain how Daisy is a clone of Peach? Just because they're both human females, doesn't automatically make them clones.

I understand how you think Wario is a clone, but you can't say his personality is not unique. (Well, it was until Waluigi showed up).
 
Luigi Party! said:
Yoshiman222 said:
SuperZambezi said:
Again, can anyone explain why Koopa is still in there?
That's exactly what I was wondering.

KOOPA NEED TO BE TAKEN DOWN!
Again, can anyone explain why everybody hates Koopa?

DRY BONES NEED TO BE TAKEN DOWN!

Seriously, I am the only user who likes Koopa. :p
I like Koopa... But I also like Dry Bones...
I don't know who I should vote! Maybe I should try voting Mario off "Super Mario Survivor..." Maybe...
I'll probably end up voting Toad... He's one of my least liked left... along with Mario...
 
~The_Executioner~ said:
Luigi Party! said:
Yoshiman222 said:
SuperZambezi said:
Again, can anyone explain why Koopa is still in there?
That's exactly what I was wondering.

KOOPA NEED TO BE TAKEN DOWN!
Again, can anyone explain why everybody hates Koopa?

DRY BONES NEED TO BE TAKEN DOWN!

Seriously, I am the only user who likes Koopa. :p
I like Koopa... But I also like Dry Bones...
I don't know who I should vote! Maybe I should try voting Mario off "Super Mario Survivor..." Maybe...
I'll probably end up voting Toad... He's one of my least liked left... along with Mario...
Hey, that's what I've been doing this whole time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top