Mario Party 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark Boo said:
cookieboy17 said:
TheWolfBunny said:
I want my Red Spaces, Star Spaces, and my Coin-and-Star collecting again! It doesn't seem right without them!
Red spaces probably won't happen due to coins not being apart of the game it seems like.

But most likely, there will be a space that makes you lose those (IDK what they are called) Silver Stars
Or not, if the Purple Stars are the bad stars that you want to avoid.
 
Vipsoccermaster said:
Dark Boo said:
cookieboy17 said:
TheWolfBunny said:
I want my Red Spaces, Star Spaces, and my Coin-and-Star collecting again! It doesn't seem right without them!
Red spaces probably won't happen due to coins not being apart of the game it seems like.

But most likely, there will be a space that makes you lose those (IDK what they are called) Silver Stars
Or not, if the Purple Stars are the bad stars that you want to avoid.

I might want to conclude this IMO because on Toad Road, where there was an intersection, there was some purple stars (Looks like they subtract stars from you) but I only seen it on that board due to it be having an intersection compared to the Boo board which we didn't see an intersection yet...
 
Videos are always better than screenshots.

I think the new change with the car is for the better. I can see the reason why it was chosen. Perhaps we'll be lucky and get a "Classic Mode" option.

What really irks me is that the series seems to have a limit on mini-games. Why 80? C'mon... it may seem a bit much but 100 sounds good for as long as we've been waiting for this installment. The game better not be a disappointment like MP8 was. I don't think it will, the mini-games look homeage to the N64 days and the new ones look interesting. Heck, even the graphics seem better than MP8. I love how bright and active everything seems to be.

The only thing that is really bothering me is the lack of regular Items. I hated Orbs/Capsules and the boring items in MP4. I really wish items from MP3/MP2 returned.

btw, those stars you collect are called Mini Stars.
 
I wonder IF there's hostess can host like who own board.

Toad Road: (YELLOW) Toad or Toadworth.
Boo's Horror Castle: Boo or Pink Boo
Bob-omb Factory: Bob-Omb OR Big King Bob-omb (From 64?)
If there's a underwater board: Dolphin
If there's a galaxy board: Rosalina with Lumas

I can't picture them if THEY are Confirmed...
I hope Rosalina cameo..
 
CamTro said:
I wonder IF there's hostess can host like who own board.

Toad Road: (YELLOW) Toad or Toadworth.
Boo's Horror Castle: Boo or Pink Boo
Bob-omb Factory: Bob-Omb OR Big King Bob-omb (From 64?)
If there's a underwater board: Dolphin
If there's a galaxy board: Rosalina with Lumas

I can't picture them if THEY are Confirmed...
I hope Rosalina cameo..

I really hope so.  I really miss that from MP 4.  Does seem like 9 will be like 4 where the board that is named after the host or hostess will host it, instead of one overall host like MC Ballyhoo. 
 
MechaWave said:
Videos are always better than screenshots.

I think the new change with the car is for the better. I can see the reason why it was chosen. Perhaps we'll be lucky and get a "Classic Mode" option.

What really irks me is that the series seems to have a limit on mini-games. Why 80? C'mon... it may seem a bit much but 100 sounds good for as long as we've been waiting for this installment. The game better not be a disappointment like MP8 was. I don't think it will, the mini-games look homeage to the N64 days and the new ones look interesting. Heck, even the graphics seem better than MP8. I love how bright and active everything seems to be.

The only thing that is really bothering me is the lack of regular Items. I hated Orbs/Capsules and the boring items in MP4. I really wish items from MP3/MP2 returned.

btw, those stars you collect are called Mini Stars.

I have a pretty strong reasoning why we still may have classic mode in this game.  http://mariopartylegacy.com/forum/index.php?topic=8161.30  enjoy :)
 
testing said:
MechaWave said:
Videos are always better than screenshots.

I think the new change with the car is for the better. I can see the reason why it was chosen. Perhaps we'll be lucky and get a "Classic Mode" option.

What really irks me is that the series seems to have a limit on mini-games. Why 80? C'mon... it may seem a bit much but 100 sounds good for as long as we've been waiting for this installment. The game better not be a disappointment like MP8 was. I don't think it will, the mini-games look homeage to the N64 days and the new ones look interesting. Heck, even the graphics seem better than MP8. I love how bright and active everything seems to be.

The only thing that is really bothering me is the lack of regular Items. I hated Orbs/Capsules and the boring items in MP4. I really wish items from MP3/MP2 returned.

btw, those stars you collect are called Mini Stars.

I have a pretty strong reasoning why we still may have classic mode in this game.  http://mariopartylegacy.com/forum/index.php?topic=8161.30  enjoy :)
ya, but without 2 vs 2 likley to be in it, how could classic be in it?

(4-player, 1vs3, 1vs2 BowserJr., Boss - likely categories)
 
Yoshiman222 said:
testing said:
MechaWave said:
Videos are always better than screenshots.

I think the new change with the car is for the better. I can see the reason why it was chosen. Perhaps we'll be lucky and get a "Classic Mode" option.

What really irks me is that the series seems to have a limit on mini-games. Why 80? C'mon... it may seem a bit much but 100 sounds good for as long as we've been waiting for this installment. The game better not be a disappointment like MP8 was. I don't think it will, the mini-games look homeage to the N64 days and the new ones look interesting. Heck, even the graphics seem better than MP8. I love how bright and active everything seems to be.

The only thing that is really bothering me is the lack of regular Items. I hated Orbs/Capsules and the boring items in MP4. I really wish items from MP3/MP2 returned.

btw, those stars you collect are called Mini Stars.

I have a pretty strong reasoning why we still may have classic mode in this game.  http://mariopartylegacy.com/forum/index.php?topic=8161.30  enjoy :)
ya, but without 2 vs 2 likley to be in it, how could classic be in it?

(4-player, 1vs3, 1vs2 BowserJr., Boss - likely categories)

I think they will add in duel Minigames as well because in a picture of the Unnamed Water Board you can see a space which has looks exactly like the Duel space from MPDS except it has different colors and has hammers instead of swords. Lots of people think the hammers mean that Hammer Bro is going to host what looks like a Duel Space.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top