Mario Party 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wanted to see a Classic Mode gameplay...video....
If there's no such Classic Mode.. That what it made sense why there's no 2vs2 mini-games.
I wonder what if Koopalings with Bowser Jr in Mini-boss...in Bowser's board...?
Anyway, I hope there's something to make cool happens in future for Mario Party series.
 
I read somewhere on MPL that Nintendo posted on a blog saying that Classic mode was still there and that the Car mode was a cool extra. I would like to see more about the story. Like I would like to know why the Mario gang is riding in cars and fighting bosses story wise. I hope the story for the game is better than DS. Even though I think DS had one of the best stories.
 
zacktheninja300 said:
I read somewhere on MPL that Nintendo posted on a blog saying that Classic mode was still there and that the Car mode was a cool extra.

There was a post a while ago, (Right around when the release date was announced, I believe.) and it DID say that the car mode was a new alternate.. but they edited that stuff out of the article within a few days. That makes me think the car mode is the new main mode.

Either that, or they really want to keep classic mode as a surprise.
 
Well the game is coming out in about 2 months and we did get a lot of info recently. Would be nice to get some more info, like any other modes in the game. Getting an official confirmation as to whether or not there is a classic mode would be good. I'd still be fine if it was the just the car, but having classic mode as well would certainly please a lot of people.
 
Super Mario Party said:
Well the game is coming out in about 2 months and we did get a lot of info recently. Would be nice to get some more info, like any other modes in the game. Getting an official confirmation as to whether or not there is a classic mode would be good. I'd still be fine if it was the just the car, but having classic mode as well would certainly please a lot of people.

Yeah, there is still tons more info out there that they can tell us.  And there has been no official confirmation whether classic mode will be in the game or not.

The only hints we had was the article and when we saw a character moving by herself.
 
I would be disappointed if Classic Mode isn't there, but hey some new attachment could be awesome. :)
#MiniM, I don't think it's toadette, it could be that I read it wrong but didn't they say it was a character never been seen in
the serie?
So Wiggler is a boss, well then I think Wiggler is the Boss of toad road and Lakitu will be the mini boss.
 
Mario_Comix said:
I was just re-watching the E3 trailer and noticed that at one point, Mario and Yoshi are 1P and 4P, respectively, while Wario and Peach were COMs. They later switched back to 2P and 3P later on in the trailer. Could this mean anything?
Not really, like mario97 said probably nothing more than 2 different games being recorded. You never know though since a switch like that is kinda weird.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top