Mario Party 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
31GHT B1T S3RVANT said:
Poor old Australia not knowing release date as usual :U

With any luck we'll get it either just after EUR or just after USA. Japan's release is too late for us to trail even them >.>

It sucks knowing last and Mario Party is being relesed in 19 days in Europe and Australia hasn't even got one. Not to sound mad but it is so anxious and so close to the first release date that i'm having trouble sleeping
 
GThing64 said:
cookieboy17 said:
Damn you Brits lol. Make sure to send me a copy when it comes out. ;)
NO! IT'S MMMIIIIIIINNNNNNEEEE!!!! ;)
They'll probably withdrawl it on day 1 though... :p
Withdraw? Why?

Jimmy T. said:
New topics from Nintendo are announced to the public every week and so on. That's how I feel about the next updates.
I hope that's true. And update the website, too. The main Mario Party 9 website, not ours. :p
 
Jimmy T. said:
New topics from Nintendo are announced to the public every week and so on. That's how I feel about the next updates.
I hope that's true. And update the website, too. The main Mario Party 9 website, not ours. :p
[/quote]
That's true, and secondly, I use Google for Mario Party 9 updates and then, I select pages from the 'Past 24 hours' (although at the moment, I found nothing). That's where I get the updates.
 
I think it's similar to that, but what will happen to the Bowser Jr. minigames? Do they get picked randomly, or just the same. (Right now, we have no idea on this question) Boss minigames is determined on which boss they're battling. (i.e. If Lakitu is the boss, then Lakitu's boss minigame will be played)
 
GThing64 said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
GThing64 said:
cookieboy17 said:
Damn you Brits lol. Make sure to send me a copy when it comes out. ;)
NO! IT'S MMMIIIIIIINNNNNNEEEE!!!! ;)
They'll probably withdrawl it on day 1 though... :p
Withdraw? Why?
Just a reference to what happened to the UK in regards to MP8 ;P
Oh, I am sure they won't repeat the same mistake there again.
 
PrinceLandon said:
I'm loving all this new Mario Party 9 info.  The character models look so much better now (Mario Party 8 totally just recycled everything from the Gamecube versions >.>) and they have new animations.  The boards look so detailed too!  I'm loving everything I've seen so far.
If I looked in the game files they probably did.

I completely agree with you. Everything is highly detailed, bright, colorful and new. Plus everything looks like a Mario game and has Mario game references like it's SUPPOSED to! All the characters have incredible animations that make it look like they are completely in the game. ND Cube did a terrific job at the visuals.
 
I'm excited!  Are you excited?  I've never been so excited!

So, the plan is to stop of at Gamestation on the way home and maybe provide a scan of the instruction mannual, just because I won't have the means of recording footage unless you guys want bad quality.  :-\  After all, it might help tie you over with some extra info... or make the wait worse. :p
 
GThing64 said:
I'm excited!  Are you excited?  I've never been so excited!

So, the plan is to stop of at Gamestation on the way home and maybe provide a scan of the instruction mannual, just because I won't have the means of recording footage unless you guys want bad quality.  :-\  After all, it might help tie you over with some extra info... or make the wait worse. :p
Maybe taking pictures would help. ;D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top