Hello, what's this? An art gallery?

While i get around to catching up on everything, have some sketches.
tumblr_lo9it1hH9H1qh6xb7o1_500.png

Night time cramming can really mess a person up. Do your schoolwork early. c:
tumblr_lo9gc9axCA1qh6xb7o1_500.png

Billy Hatcher sketch. I have really gotten addicted to this game lately.
tumblr_lo494nM3Yg1qh6xb7o1_500.png

That awkward moment when a friend calls in at an embarrassing time and you try to hide it. |D
tumblr_lo3t2xhIqs1qh6xb7o1_500.png

B-day gift for Cami. I really don't like her leg. :1
 
Vip: Ar. It was a major issue for me when i was still in grade school. :L
Anyways, for Sunflora:
tumblr_lof1emOoil1ql9v3oo1_100.png

This is probably one of the hardest avs i have done in a long time. I'm still not entirely used to drawing funnymals, so i probably messed a few things up on Diddy here. Also, i ended up squishing both of them in. :u
Also also; Never draw without your glasses if you need to wear them.
 
Davis said:
Vip: Ar. It was a major issue for me when i was still in grade school. :L
Anyways, for Sunflora:
tumblr_lof1emOoil1ql9v3oo1_100.png

This is probably one of the hardest avs i have done in a long time. I'm still not entirely used to drawing funnymals, so i probably messed a few things up on Diddy here. Also, i ended up squishing both of them in. :u
Also also; Never draw without your glasses if you need to wear them.
OMG, I LOVE YOU! <3333

And I love the avatar as well! Thanks <3
 
Vip: I don't usually insert a message into avatars. They're kind of open to interpretation. (And Sunflora was specific about the background, so yeah)
Sunflora: You're welcome. I like to please. C:
And now, a question.
I finally got out of my funk and started drawing again. However, i'm not sure what you guys' stance on vomiting characters is. Help? :u
 
I did not expect these many replies about that vomit piece. Aight, if that what ya guize want. :p
pukin___rainbows_by_theredyoshi-d412ot4.png
The pic spawned about a day or two after i got sick on candy. I like how it came out overall... Except for the shading.
And also, i finished a Billy Hatcher meme a few hours or so back. Have a view of some of my personal favorites;
tumblr_loo02kQOzW1qh6xb7o3_500.png

tumblr_loo02kQOzW1qh6xb7o8_500.png

tumblr_loo02kQOzW1qh6xb7o9_500.png

(I know it says fanservice, but the kind of fanservice i had earlier was kind of ech for kids. 'Sides, there needs to be more cutesy Bantam around the interwebs. :u)
 
Back
Top