Hello, what's this? An art gallery?

Vipsoccermaster said:
Nice, including Brighton & Twila to celebrate. Might have been better if it was The Party 5 from Mario Party 4, though.

Well, the Party 5 is nice.  (Wasn't there six hosts, though?  Including Koopa Kid?)  However, I prefer the two by a long shot.  Hell, even Tumble alone would have worked for me because I love Tumble, too.

H-J said:
Excellent as always (god so cliche D: ) I'm sure Wacky will love you to bits ^^

And I do!  (Well, as a friendship way..  yes..  not in THAT way.  xD)

Davis said:
early_presents_by_theredyoshi-d4cl2eb.png

*Ahem* Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Wacky, happy birthday to you~
(I know there's still 8 days left until Wacky's actual birthday, but i finished her gift tonight and wanted to post it for her)

Again, thanks man!  ;o  Thanks for the song, too.  XD
 
Wow, i did not expect this kind of madness about the pot, aha. But to answer your questions, the whole "Heatman's pot" thing is a reference to AMR's Heatman, where he sculpted a pot and liked it, so he brought it everywhere he could.

Anyways, here's some new stuff gaiz;
and_then_icons_by_theredyoshi-d4dzimt.png

This is my new icon for several sites, like Tumblr, here, etc.
clowns_by_theredyoshi-d4dzjqq.png

Art trade with AMR's Nitro Man. I don't like how his arms came out. Ah well.
(Spoiler'd because of massive filesize)
welp_it__s_a_genderbend_by_theredyoshi-d4dkgsg.png
Chastity, or just a Chest genderbend.
 
@Vip: Sorta... I actually used a reference for the coloring. It was fitting coloring, though. Haha.
Anyways, since i've been in a HUGE art block lately, here's the following:
fav_crack_pairing_by_theredyoshi-d4gc4lz.png

Ripini, a crack pairing made favorite thanks to roleplaying. Heh.
tumblr_lurd75KbYZ1qh6xb7o1_500.png

Ripot and the resulting baby
wakko_shot_by_theredyoshi-d4fo00r.png

And now for some Wakko doodles! I really like this guy. rdfhsdfhudsrfu
 
I no. I do have a Harry Potter OC, but i'm not sure many of you guys are interested in HP. |D
Anyways...
79__hardly_working_by_theredyoshi-d4gmg9e.png

A doodle of Bumper. To be honest, i really, really dislike how this one turned out. Bad lining, bad anatomy, bad everything.
rule_63___bumper_by_theredyoshi-d4hexmz.png

On the other hand, i really love how this Bumper genderbend turned out. The lining isn't a vomit color, the coloring and shading looks ten times better, etc. Anyways, if you're a DK fan, you might know this badger guy.
 
@Vipsoccermaster I dunno, i guess it's because i tend to genderbend random characters when i'm bored and feel like drawing or something.

Anyways, i'm reaaally sorry for the lack of updates, guys! I had a rather unfavorable virus sneak onto my computer, but i'm sending it to dad to deal with. Anyways...
icons_here__by_theredyoshi-d4i5ywz.png

Tavros Nitram from Homestuck. I'm planning on doing other troll icons later on.
nepeta_sketch_for_dakoron_by_theredyoshi-d4j0944.png

And a rather badly proportioned Nepeta Leijon for a fellow Homestuck fan. Might redo this when i have the time.
 
Oh my gourd. SHE'S ALIVE.

Anyways, on to business! Feels so good to update, aaaaah.

some_kinda_age_meme_by_theredyoshi-d4mz0qn.png

Age meme. It's kinda less than stellar, partially because i can only use MSpaint on mom's computer, and because i'm taking it a bit easy before i move on to the complex stuff. Anyways, i really gotta go, because i'm uber tired now.
 
Back
Top