Hello, what's this? An art gallery?

Moar mugshot updates. I uploaded this for Tara, who near squeeed when she heard that i was doing an expression similar to the one the Robot Masters wore during one of her personal favorite Megamix moments. |D
iceman___joy___shot_by_theredyoshi-d3jav2j.png
 
Hnng, thanks Ken. C:
Yeah, i was kind of focused on the other parts while drawing. Might have to resize the cutter later. XD;
PS: Lol :'D
So, i came up with a new Mega Man character for roleplaying. Her name's Doll Woman, and she's... Well, modeled after a doll. XD
MagicalMagypsy-on-20-06-11-at-10-40-15.png

Also: This is my first artwork that has NOT been submitted to DA. I left the site for multiple reasons, one being personal life interference. Instead, i have submitted it to Mangabullet. I can now be found here: http://www.mangabullet.com/MagicalMagypsy/profile
 
I'm glad you like it, Snowy. c:
Anyways, i'm still taking avatar requests, because of several reasons:
First, and biggest reason, is a lot of my stuff isn't very kid friendly. I occasionally draw "All ages" art, but most of the time, my stuff usually has violence, among other stuff.
Second, is that i've been extremely art blocked lately. I have been trying hard to come up with something that isn't adult oriented.... So far, i've got nothing.
Finally, i've been procrastinating badly. I tend to be a victim of procrastination, which can be annoying.
 
Snowy: Might do it, if the admins aren't too strict about that.
Polar: Of course i can! All i have on my plate right now is a Ripot piece. Speaking of Ripot:
tumblr_lnnhfbNOoH1ql9v3oo1_100.png

My new avatar. I rarely see any fanart of Ripot at all. This guy's like... The unknown robot of Mega Man or something. Sad, because Ripot's become one my favorite Mega Man characters. :u
 
Back
Top