Hello, what's this? An art gallery?

Been a long while since i updated this thing. But at any rate...
(Note: Our scanner broke, so i had to take pictures with my camera. Sorry for the inconvenience)
chansey_vs__budew_by_theredyoshi-d3e3j2g.jpg

I did this one after the Chansey i was teamed up with missed for the hundredth or so time. With the constant "Chansey's attack missed!" messages, i assumed she was blindly throwing eggs around instead of actually aiming them.
pkmn_trainer_erin_by_theredyoshi-d3e9qsx.jpg

The first Pokemon fan trainer i've done. This guy's name is Erin and he uses bug pokemon. His main pokemon is Beedrill. Also the second time i've actually drawn a figure for something.
pico_topshot_by_theredyoshi-d3e9r1u.jpg

I've also been getting into Magical Starsign, a DS RPG made by Nintendo. This is one of the characters in the game, Pico.
sorbet_topshot_by_theredyoshi-d3e9r59.jpg

This girl is Pico's love interest, Sorbet. (I find it pretty interesting that a fire sorcerer is attracted to a water sorceress, but oh well) If anyone is wondering why i didn't give her sizable breasts, it's because the characters are quite young (In fact, they're hinted at to be prepubescent, around 8-10 years old), so yeah.
 
Takamachi Nanoha said:
Wishing Jirachi said:
More updates, this time featuring fanart of someone you might not even recognize... Unless you're an avid collector of rare Doujin games.
die_geplante_zukunft_by_theredyoshi-d3fxj7y.png

Is it based off any particular series (i.e. a doujin of a series)?

You really love the curvaceous style, no? xD

Yes. This girl is a time sorceress named Sichte Meister, from the Japan only Doujin RosenKreuzStilette (Which is based off the Mega Man series). I have drawn fanart for the series before, but it's nothing showcase-able.

Indeed i do. I really love my curved lines. |D
 
Since i got a new tablet from my grandparents, i've been really enjoying drawing. Here's one of the tablet drawings i've done, of an original character of mine.
smoke_woman_by_theredyoshi-d3gdio2.png

I intended her to be a being of ghostly smoke, but sadly it didn't turn out the way i hoped it would. Oh well. Not fond of the shading or, of course, the hands, but it's good overall.
 
So i've been working on a new art piece that is taking days to finish. I'm posting my random doodles until the actual piece is finished.
loopy_by_theredyoshi-d3gxksc.png

This is the more kid safe drawing of my Crash character Nella. The other one is pretty much unpostable.
my_wand_by_theredyoshi-d3gm4vf.png

This one is another doodle, of Twila.
 
Back
Top