Hello, what's this? An art gallery?

tumblr_lnqw53U7oE1ql9v3oo1_100.png

Hey guys, you want a Daisy avatar? Yes? Good, that'll distract ya'll while i food poison Ripot.
Anyways, again, if you have someone or something you want as an avatar, don't be afraid to ask. c:
 
Flighty Ripot said:
tumblr_lnqw53U7oE1ql9v3oo1_100.png

Hey guys, you want a Daisy avatar? Yes? Good, that'll distract ya'll while i food poison Ripot.
Anyways, again, if you have someone or something you want as an avatar, don't be afraid to ask. c:

Holy crap, that's a really cool Daisy avatar you got there.  C:  I'm sure some of the Daisy fans would love to use it, of course if the avatar is a free avatar.

Love the colors and the expression.

Good work as always.  C:
 
Wacky109 said:
Flighty Ripot said:
tumblr_lnqw53U7oE1ql9v3oo1_100.png

Hey guys, you want a Daisy avatar? Yes? Good, that'll distract ya'll while i food poison Ripot.
Anyways, again, if you have someone or something you want as an avatar, don't be afraid to ask. c:

Holy crap, that's a really cool Daisy avatar you got there.  C:  I'm sure some of the Daisy fans would love to use it, of course if the avatar is a free avatar.

Love the colors and the expression.

Good work as always.  C:
Of course anyone can use it. Pretty much all my avatars, except request and gift avs, are free. c:
Thanks again, sis. C:

Sunflora: Of course. And the top limit is 2 people. Any more and it might explode. |D
 
tumblr_lnuye2selN1ql9v3oo1_500.png

Ugh. If there are any delays, it's because i have to redo everything from scratch. I was working on everyone's requests and the 4th of July pic simultaneously, and let's just say Vista decided to say "Screw you" and turned itself off. ALL THAT PROGRESS. LOST.
Well, back to work.
Also: SparklePrincePeasley is my username on Youtube.
 
Vipsoccermaster said:
You can post it, but maybe be sure to warn the viewers and put it in spoilers for safety.
Thank you, Vip. :p
This one is a bit unsafe for the kiddies to view, mainly because there's a spot of blood in it.
tumblr_lnwtilCPbd1ql9v3oo1_500.png
I wasn't intending to line and color this sketch originally, but i really loved the line quality on the sketch, so i ended up lining and coloring it anyways. Someone interpreted this as Bass hitting Ripot out of pure spite... Kind of makes sense when you think about it. Then again, this one's open to interpretation. :p
 
Uck... This summer just isn't my summer.
I got sick a few days back with Bronchitis. I thought it was a cold at first, but these awful throat pains feel more like Bronchitis. If i seem to be absent from posting requests, now you know why. The most i can draw now is a sketch, plus i've been drawing some weird stuff since i got sick. I don't want to end up drawing something incredibly silly in the avs.
 
Flighty Ripot said:
Uck... This summer just isn't my summer.
I got sick a few days back with Bronchitis. I thought it was a cold at first, but these awful throat pains feel more like Bronchitis. If i seem to be absent from posting requests, now you know why. The most i can draw now is a sketch, plus i've been drawing some weird stuff since i got sick. I don't want to end up drawing something incredibly silly in the avs.

aww 3:

Re Doll Woman - 3: The bronchitis doesn't help either ):

Re Bass - "I will prove to everyone that I am the ultimate robot! ...by picking on a defenceless racestarter like you. D:<" :p
 
Ken Masters said:
Flighty Ripot said:
Uck... This summer just isn't my summer.
I got sick a few days back with Bronchitis. I thought it was a cold at first, but these awful throat pains feel more like Bronchitis. If i seem to be absent from posting requests, now you know why. The most i can draw now is a sketch, plus i've been drawing some weird stuff since i got sick. I don't want to end up drawing something incredibly silly in the avs.

aww 3:

Re Doll Woman - 3: The bronchitis doesn't help either ):

Re Bass - "I will prove to everyone that I am the ultimate robot! ...by picking on a defenceless racestarter like you. D:<" :p
Ino. :c
Good news is that i'm starting to recover. I still have a few breathing issues and some coughing fits, but so far i'm doing well. c:
Oh that wacky Bass. :p
 
Back
Top