I think that Green Toad is the host/guide for Bowser's Tower.Yoshidude1 said:I pretty sure that is all the characters. I'm happy with the roster at 10 for a handheld. But still why are Toad and Bowser Jr. working together?
I think that Green Toad is the host/guide for Bowser's Tower.Yoshidude1 said:I pretty sure that is all the characters. I'm happy with the roster at 10 for a handheld. But still why are Toad and Bowser Jr. working together?
Vipsoccermaster said:I think that Green Toad is the host/guide for Bowser's Tower.Yoshidude1 said:I pretty sure that is all the characters. I'm happy with the roster at 10 for a handheld. But still why are Toad and Bowser Jr. working together?
Yoshidude1 said:I pretty sure that is all the characters. I'm happy with the roster at 10 for a handheld. But still why are Toad and Bowser Jr. working together?
Except DK is nowhere to be seen in Mario Party Island Tour.Tempest Tales said:Yoshidude1 said:I pretty sure that is all the characters. I'm happy with the roster at 10 for a handheld. But still why are Toad and Bowser Jr. working together?
MPIT was first game that roster is satisfied in recent.
Yoshi and Toad
DK and Bowser Jr.
Right?
Vipsoccermaster said:Except DK is nowhere to be seen in Mario Party Island Tour.Tempest Tales said:Yoshidude1 said:I pretty sure that is all the characters. I'm happy with the roster at 10 for a handheld. But still why are Toad and Bowser Jr. working together?
MPIT was first game that roster is satisfied in recent.
Yoshi and Toad
DK and Bowser Jr.
Right?
I'm unsure it's the case now, I don't seem to have heard of him anywhere, unless I haven't saw everything... But it seems okay to me noneteless.Tempest Tales said:DK will appear in unconfirmed board. Just like as MP9.
I think the roster is fitting without them, especially for a handheld game.Mario_Comix said:I think it's a pity that Toadette and DK weren't included as playable characters. This was a good opportunity for them to appear playable.