Playable Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
AbsolPowers said:
But why isn't DK?! I hate DK spaces anyway, because they were really stupid! I want my big ape that I'll never use xD I want him back to partyin'
It's doubtful that he will be playable. So far, we haven't seen any DK Spaces, nor have we seen any sign of him. If we are to believe that the roster is like Mario Party 5, then there's a chance that DK could be playable in a special mode. He's nowhere to be seen, either, so it's possible he may have his own board like in the past three Mario Party games.
 
Seeing as this is a 3DS game, I think it's very likely it'll only have 10 characters, 12 at most.

I'll only predict like everyone else, because a wish list isn't relevant at this point...

8 MPDS Characters:
Mario
Luigi
Yoshi
Peach
Daisy
Wario
Waluigi
Toad
---Add 2 characters
Kamek --> He was one of the bosses in MPDS. But there's nothing wrong with a generic Magikoopa become playable.
Bowser Jr --> This would be really cool. Bowser Jr is among my favorites.

I'd love to see Boo being playable, but knowing Boos usually get featured for minigames, I don't see it happening.
Rosalina... I honestly doesn't really care whether she's playable or not.

I won't hope for Hammer Bro to be playable here; He better return in MP10...
 
Tyler Treese said:
WeegeeL said:
I still think the playable characters will be (10 Total):
Mario
Luigi
Princess Peach
Princess Daisy
Toad
Yoshi
Wario
Waluigi
Boo
Bowser Jr.
Hope its something more exciting than that. That is a really boring character list
Agreed, but I hope if we get any other characters, we don't get random ones, I hoping for like, toadette or someone. :p
 
According to the last minigame on that post on New Mario Party: Island Tour gameplay footage, It looks as if Boo and Bowser Jr. could be the last ones on the sounds cause it has all playable characters plus boo and Bowser Jr. so it seems as if they could be playable (I also think I see Bowser in there for some reason).
But I still go with my predicted list!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top