If they do they will once again will throw they're online out the window. ;/
cookieboy17 said:Why would Nintendo even consider friend code? So 5 year olds who play the game won't get molested while playing?
That's not really ironic, those Japanese people can be creepy :-\Kona-chan said:cookieboy17 said:Why would Nintendo even consider friend code? So 5 year olds who play the game won't get molested while playing?
That's more of a problem in Japan than here ironically.![]()
Animal Crossing ;DTyler Treese said:I haven't followed this at all. What are the First Party titles that are being targeted for the launch time-frame (within 3 months of launch)?
Thats for the 3DS I thought that was just DS?Snowy The Czar said:Pokemon will be coming out around the same time.
cookieboy17 said:That's not really ironic, those Japanese people can be creepy :-\Kona-chan said:cookieboy17 said:Why would Nintendo even consider friend code? So 5 year olds who play the game won't get molested while playing?
That's more of a problem in Japan than here ironically.![]()
I heard that the 3DS can play some games in 3D.Tyler Treese said:Thats for the 3DS I thought that was just DS?Snowy The Czar said:Pokemon will be coming out around the same time.
Cool, any other first party games? Or is that it? Doesn't seem like a strong launch if Animal Crossing is your big title lolcookieboy17 said:Animal Crossing ;DTyler Treese said:I haven't followed this at all. What are the First Party titles that are being targeted for the launch time-frame (within 3 months of launch)?
It actually is... http://ds.ign.com/articles/114/1143473p1.htmlkineticsilvia563 said:That walking around getting coins thing for extra content in the game. A horrible idea. All content should just be present within the actual f**king game.
As for the region-lock...hoo boy. I sure hope not.
So the 3DS turns into a portable PS2 when the 3D is on and the 3DS turns into a portable GCN while the 3D is off?MLYW said:Alternatively, you can turn off the 3D effect to improve processing power or framerate. Dead or Alive Dimensions take advantage of this, when you turn off the 3D effect, the framerate goes from 30 FPS to 60 FPS. Most launch games will probably be in 3D since the whole point of early games is show what the 3DS is capable of.
kineticsilvia563 said:I just hope I can turn that "pop up in your face effect" off while playing ANY TYPE OF GAME for Nintendo 3DS.
Unless you can for any game. Forget I said anything.