Gday M8s

Snowy said:
Yeah I loved you being so lol xD randum all the time

*randumb

But yeah, that's exactly what I was saying. I loved you too, secretly, probably. At any rate it's been empty without our beautiful romance in my life.:(

I guess what I'm saying is there's a hole inside of me that only you can fill, baby. <3
 
Snowy said:
I'm already spoken for by Matt, sorry.

Yowch. That's pretty gay though, no offense. Always thought you were a ladies man...  :-\
 
Snowy said:
1nsan1 said:
Snowy said:
I'm already spoken for by Matt, sorry.

Yowch. That's pretty gay though, no offense. Always thought you were a ladies man...  :-\
Well you are a guy so what's yet point there

Just idk man, always thought you were, like, running straight, bro. Like, thought you were the kind to depart sausageville for the plushy depths of the feminine kingdom...
 
Justin said:
Insani you haven't changed.

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?  ???

In my dreams, I have changed like some sort of rad transformer. In a world where transformers aren't terribly lame, of course. I can dream, right?

Unknown Entity said:
Cannot tell if just jokes or you two srsly can't stand one another.

Thinking latter.

I don't really care one way or the other. I'm more about riding this ship, not directing it.
 
1nsan1 said:
Snowy said:
1nsan1 said:
Snowy said:
I'm already spoken for by Matt, sorry.

Yowch. That's pretty gay though, no offense. Always thought you were a ladies man...  :-\
Well you are a guy so what's yet point there

Just idk man, always thought you were, like, running straight, bro. Like, thought you were the kind to depart sausageville for the plushy depths of the feminine kingdom...
while I do have a girlfriend, I've always had a soft spot for Matt.
 
Tyler Treese said:
Dark Boo said:
Welcome to the forum 1san1

Dammit now idk if its an elaborate troll job to shorten insani's name to 1san1 or if everyone is just typo-ing today. I like it though.

From hence forth Insani shall be know as 1san1.

I read it as..... OH (JUST REALIZED)
I feel like a damn failure! No one say you are....

Sorry 1nsan1 or Insani (I'll probably use Insani since the I's are closer to the n's)
 
Back
Top