Gday M8s

1nsan1

Well-known member
Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Silver)
Okay yeah. It's me again. Actually I've never been here before, but probably some of you know I've been hanging around the MPF / NC forums since I was like 9 or something. Anyway I basically didn't use the internet at all for about a year or so, then started using it again half a year ago or so, though I didn't really start using forums much until recently-ish.

I can't really play many games on the PC nowadays but I tend to make up for it on my crappy little Android and with BGO (Board Game Online). V:

The only chat programs I use ATM are basically Pesterchum occasionally and Steam, though I'm not on that often.
 
Tyler Treese said:
Luigifan3DSGCN said:
Tyler Treese said:
Luigifan3DSGCN said:
I hope you're still happy with the place.
Uhh... this is the first time he has been here.
One would think MPF is part of Mario Party Legacy or what not.
What? How so?
Not sure, I saw "MP" and Vip and Unknown Entity seem to know 1san1. Not sure about NC, though.
 
Alright, i'll give you a history lesson since you're totally clueless on this.

NC is NintendoCity.com it was a site and forum founded by Joey Anderson. After several years Joey sold NC and created MPF (and Mariopartyds.com back in the day).

MPF is MarioPartyForum.com. SuperZambezi, myself, cookieboy and some others were all members there.

SuperZambezi then made SuperMarioPartySite.com which later became MarioPartyLegacy.com which is the site you're on right now.

There is a lot more to it but for the simplicity of explaining it that is all you need to know.
 
Tyler Treese said:
Alright, i'll give you a history lesson since you're totally clueless on this.

NC is NintendoCity.com it was a site and forum founded by Joey Anderson. After several years Joey sold NC and created MPF (and Mariopartyds.com back in the day).

MPF is MarioPartyForum.com. SuperZambezi, myself, cookieboy and some others were all members there.

SuperZambezi then made SuperMarioPartySite.com which later became MarioPartyLegacy.com which is the site you're on right now.

There is a lot more to it but for the simplicity of explaining it that is all you need to know.

Yazzzz pull out the history book and read! (one of my uniqueness)


Welcome to the forum 1san1
 
Tyler Treese said:
Also I haven't played Board Game Online in forever! So much fun! I think you introduced it to me IIRC.

They actually released Boss Mode a month or two ago. I was playing when I saw the announcement. It's not too bad. Actually kind of fun, though balancing the Boss can be hard.

Tyler Treese said:
Alright, i'll give you a history lesson since you're totally clueless on this.

NC is NintendoCity.com it was a site and forum founded by Joey Anderson. After several years Joey sold NC and created MPF (and Mariopartyds.com back in the day).

MPF is MarioPartyForum.com. SuperZambezi, myself, cookieboy and some others were all members there.

SuperZambezi then made SuperMarioPartySite.com which later became MarioPartyLegacy.com which is the site you're on right now.

There is a lot more to it but for the simplicity of explaining it that is all you need to know.

Lol I've always thought of these forums (since we've had so many of them) as basically being part of the MPF user-circle or the NC user-circle, though admittedly NC was basically the only one in that category and all the other forums I've associated with that venn diagram thing were basically part of the MPF user-circle with some people from NC. :V

Tyler Treese said:
Dark Boo said:
Welcome to the forum 1san1

Dammit now idk if its an elaborate troll job to shorten insani's name to 1san1 or if everyone is just typo-ing today. I like it though.

From hence forth Insani shall be know as 1san1.

It's like some curse I have, and I have no idea why. Seriously people call me 1san1 or 1sane or isani or something ALL THE TIME. Especially on BGO. :V Maybe somebody who doesn't like me cast a curse on me or something. Damn witches.

 
Back
Top