how on earth is anyone supposed to know who's saying what
Cool! Wish my school had that!Accj21 said:It's a pun of my real name and Koopa the Quick from SM64.Bowser498 said:So how did you get the name "CTQ"?
And what do you do in the math club? (My dream club 8))
It's called "Math Counts" and we are part of a team of 20-30 7th and 8th graders from our school. Then, throughout the year, we go to competitions with other schools; usually 2 or 3 per year. Then the top 12 from each school are chosen to go to the regional meet (bragging time: We were two of only three 7th graders chosen last year 8)) and if we do good enough in that, we go to the state competition! It eventually goes to a national competition, but the only people that make it there are crazy geniuses who practice for this daily.
For convenience, just treat us as one person.Snowy said:how on earth is anyone supposed to know who's saying what
but you're two different people with two different minds and personalities. who am I supposed to think is the super annoying one? I know one of you is like super entitled.Accj21 said:For convenience, just treat us as one person.Snowy said:how on earth is anyone supposed to know who's saying what
Better?Accj21 said:CTQ: I don't know, same reason as Amp I guess.
Concerning color-coding, starting that would be largely unessacary since, as stated previously, most of our thought about things are very similar.
What a coincidence. I used to participate on those! (One time I was one of the top on the state competitions, so I avanced to nationals! Too bad that I was lazy to win that one... I had to travel to another place here in Mexico, and it was near a beach area, so that's a plus.)Accj21 said:It's called "Math Counts".
No. If you want someone who is actually rich, check out Buwwy. (Srsly, it's ridiculous. His dad actually is a lawyer)GrandStarGalaxy said:Is your dad a lawyer or something? Because you guys seem to have a lot of money at your disposal.
Who is Buwwy?Accj21 said:No. If you want someone who is actually rich, check out Buwwy. (Srsly, it's ridiculous. His dad actually is a lawyer)GrandStarGalaxy said:Is your dad a lawyer or something? Because you guys seem to have a lot of money at your disposal.
Their best friend lolGrandStarGalaxy said:Who is Buwwy?Accj21 said:No. If you want someone who is actually rich, check out Buwwy. (Srsly, it's ridiculous. His dad actually is a lawyer)GrandStarGalaxy said:Is your dad a lawyer or something? Because you guys seem to have a lot of money at your disposal.
Bowser498 said:Their best friend lolGrandStarGalaxy said:Who is Buwwy?Accj21 said:No. If you want someone who is actually rich, check out Buwwy. (Srsly, it's ridiculous. His dad actually is a lawyer)GrandStarGalaxy said:Is your dad a lawyer or something? Because you guys seem to have a lot of money at your disposal.
BossBlitz88 said:it's so amazing how people answer the questions for me it's like they know just about everything
wait what wrong topic lmaoBowser498 said:BB, I do know it though. I have watched his vids; Buwwy also has a Forum account.
I was just quoting him because he mentioned how other people answer the questions.Bowser498 said:BB, I do know it though. I have watched his vids; Buwwy also has a Forum account.
Forum.GrandStarGalaxy said:Did you get a disqus account or a forum account first?
GrandStarGalaxy said:Just wanted to let you know, the redirect to your youtube channel is incorrect.