Yes.Bowser498 said:3. Your money?Accj21 said:3. Money.Bowser498 said:-How do you have all those amiibos?
Yes.Bowser498 said:3. Your money?Accj21 said:3. Money.Bowser498 said:-How do you have all those amiibos?
1. No.Bowser498 said:1. Is that yes or no?
Also, will you ever do a playthrough of my ridiculous level like the Champions Road Playthrough? xP
Which level?Accj21 said:1. No.Bowser498 said:1. Is that yes or no?
Also, will you ever do a playthrough of my ridiculous level like the Champions Road Playthrough? xP
Probably not. It's a level that where knowing the course and its secrets is way more important than actual platforming skill.
It's on his blog. "Riddles of the Castle" or something like that.GrandStarGalaxy said:Which level?Accj21 said:1. No.Bowser498 said:1. Is that yes or no?
Also, will you ever do a playthrough of my ridiculous level like the Champions Road Playthrough? xP
Probably not. It's a level that where knowing the course and its secrets is way more important than actual platforming skill.
We follow this procedure:GrandStarGalaxy said:How do you get the stopwatch at the bottom of the screen on your speedruns to appear?
I didn't realize Elgato had a webcam feature. This is an even better capture card than I though.Accj21 said:We follow this procedure:GrandStarGalaxy said:How do you get the stopwatch at the bottom of the screen on your speedruns to appear?
1. Go on to the Elgato (our recording device) and set a webcam to appear.
2. Grab our iPad and position it in front of the computer.
3. Tilt the screen of our laptop down so that the iPad screen takes up all of the webcam.
4. Start recording and push start and stop on the iPad at the proper time.
(This is why you can see a finger pushing the buttons to start/stop the timer)
1. Partly because of math, partly because it's a groovy word.Bowser498 said:Do you like to say "Radical!" because of Square Roots?
Anyways are you guys math geeks?![]()
Same 8)Accj21 said:2. Yes.Bowser498 said:Do you like to say "Radical!" because of Square Roots?
Anyways are you guys math geeks?![]()
3.14159265358979323 is all I know; only 17.Bowser498 said:Also, what influenced you both to memorize the first 20 digits of pi?
3.141592653589793 is all I know.Accj21 said:3.14159265358979323 is all I know; only 17.Bowser498 said:Also, what influenced you both to memorize the first 20 digits of pi?
I just memorized it cuz it's cool. (Plus it is fun to brag about)
Asking you the same question b/c it looks like you do the same things on school days...Accj21 said:Why does it seem like you are active on here 24/7? Do you have no life or something?jk But srsly.
On most school days, all I do is go to school, do homework, then play video games. MLIA. Concerning my being on MPL all the time, I check it whilst playing games. (I have a Sm4sh match paused right now and am going to play it as soon as I am done posting this)Bowser498 said:Asking you the same question b/c it looks like you do the same things on school days...Accj21 said:Why does it seem like you are active on here 24/7? Do you have no life or something?jk But srsly.
![]()
Do you do anything else during school days? (ANYTHING?) XDAccj21 said:On most school days, all I do is go to school, do homework, then play video games. MLIA. Concerning my being on MPL all the time, I check it whilst playing games. (I have a Sm4sh match paused right now and am going to play it as soon as I am done posting this)Bowser498 said:Asking you the same question b/c it looks like you do the same things on school days...Accj21 said:Why does it seem like you are active on here 24/7? Do you have no life or something?jk But srsly.
![]()
Well, I have a few clubs (Math team BOYZ) but past that, not much.Bowser498 said:Do you do anything else during school days? (ANYTHING?) XD
And what is MLIA? IDK.
But if anything go beat your brother, Buwwy, or whoever in Sm4sh! >: )
It's a pun of my real name and Koopa the Quick from SM64.Bowser498 said:So how did you get the name "CTQ"?
And what do you do in the math club? (My dream club 8))