Are you gonna celebrate when you have watched all 99 episodes?
Well, the movie is going to be our grand finale, but I dunno how we are gonna celebrate. Although we started watching these in mid-August, so it took us about a month what took 2 years to show as a Saturday morning cartoon for 6-10 year old children.Bowser498 said:Are you gonna celebrate when you have watched all 99 episodes?
*Amateur* Hype GodRafalRib said:Why do you think you have the requirements to be a Hype Guardian?
A amateur Hype God is what i like to call a Hype Guardian LOLAccj21 said:*Amateur* Hype God
I learn from the master.
This time to the one who didn't answer.Yoshiman222 said:Why are you 2 people? Been meaning to ask this for sometime.
What I mean as in why have one shared account instead of 2 for each of you?
CTQ: I don't know, same reason as Amp I guess.Yoshiman222 said:This time to the one who didn't answer.Yoshiman222 said:Why are you 2 people? Been meaning to ask this for sometime.
What I mean as in why have one shared account instead of 2 for each of you?
Also why don't you each colour-code your words to determine which of you is talking at the moment?
Just do it pleaseAccj21 said:CTQ: I don't know, same reason as Amp I guess.Yoshiman222 said:This time to the one who didn't answer.Yoshiman222 said:Why are you 2 people? Been meaning to ask this for sometime.
What I mean as in why have one shared account instead of 2 for each of you?
Also why don't you each colour-code your words to determine which of you is talking at the moment?
Concerning color-coding, starting that would be largely unessacary since, as stated previously, most of our thought about things are very similar.
1. That's just when it is convienent for us.BossBlitz88 said:Why do you update your daily log at either around 7 PM or 6AM? Also if you guys are twins, does that mean you two usually do the same things together everyday?
Cuz ur aBowser498 said:Why don't you believe that I beat your WR? ;P
Was I asking you? ;PRafalRib said:Cuz ur aBowser498 said:Why don't you believe that I beat your WR? ;Pfilthy casual
I'm trying to be official. Anybody can easily fake something like that.Bowser498 said:Why don't you believe that I beat your WR? ;P
Why don't you believe my proof?Accj21 said:I'm trying to be official. Anybody can easily fake something like that.Bowser498 said:Why don't you believe that I beat your WR? ;P
It's not that I don't trust you, it's just that anybody could fake that. I'm not saying you faked it, but without a video, I have no way of being certain.Bowser498 said:Why don't you believe my proof?Accj21 said:I'm trying to be official. Anybody can easily fake something like that.Bowser498 said:Why don't you believe that I beat your WR? ;P
-How did you get the name "Ampsen"?Accj21 said:It's not that I don't trust you, it's just that anybody could fake that. I'm not saying you faked it, but without a video, I have no way of being certain.Bowser498 said:Why don't you believe my proof?Accj21 said:I'm trying to be official. Anybody can easily fake something like that.Bowser498 said:Why don't you believe that I beat your WR? ;P
BEING BACK ON TOPIC STARTS NOW
1. Don't question it. It is a pun of my real name.Bowser498 said:-How did you get the name "Ampsen"?
-What is 9+10?
-How do you have all those amiibos?
1. am...Cam?Accj21 said:1. Don't question it. It is a pun of my real name.Bowser498 said:-How did you get the name "Ampsen"?
-What is 9+10?
-How do you have all those amiibos?
2. 19. Anybody who says otherwise (i.e. 21) needs to revisit 1st grade.
3. Money.
Also agreed.Bowser498 said:2. Agreed.Accj21 said:1. Don't question it. It is a pun of my real name.Bowser498 said:-How did you get the name "Ampsen"?
-What is 9+10?
-How do you have all those amiibos?
2. 19. Anybody who says otherwise (i.e. 21) needs to revisit 1st grade.
3. Money.