The Final Verdict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude Huge said:
The HeartBreak Kid said:
Also TT, I fixed that mistake, so you can't get me on that. I'm not asking to be mod or anything, I am just saying I was doing my job while I was mod. I might have had mistakes, but now that I'm not mod doesn't mean you have to bring up past mistakes. We have had staff changes, so please don't drag this on and on...
You asked what you did wrong so I told you.
Thank you for telling me TT, at least you were there to help with that, Aegis obviously wasn't. See TT will tell it to ya straight. Aegis doesn't tell me anything I did wrong, so next time he should tell me.
 
Dude Huge said:
I'm not trying to be a dick here when I criticize what you guys do. It's all constructive criticism. I like everyone here and i'm just trying to focus on making the members better people and better users.

I know I rub some people the wrong way but thats always been my intention.
I know you're not, you have a more active site, which shows everybody that you know what you're doing and talking about. You have been very helpful. I'm sorry I'm not on your forum, but I wanna try helping this forum.
 
The HeartBreak Kid said:
Dude Huge said:
I'm not trying to be a dick here when I criticize what you guys do. It's all constructive criticism. I like everyone here and i'm just trying to focus on making the members better people and better users.

I know I rub some people the wrong way but thats always been my intention.
I know you're not, you have a more active site, which shows everybody that you know what you're doing and talking about. You have been very helpful. I'm sorry I'm not on your forum, but I wanna try helping this forum.
You are on his forum, i've seen you logged on sometimes. =P
 
Sushi Boy said:
The HeartBreak Kid said:
Dude Huge said:
I'm not trying to be a dick here when I criticize what you guys do. It's all constructive criticism. I like everyone here and i'm just trying to focus on making the members better people and better users.

I know I rub some people the wrong way but thats always been my intention.
I know you're not, you have a more active site, which shows everybody that you know what you're doing and talking about. You have been very helpful. I'm sorry I'm not on your forum, but I wanna try helping this forum.
You are on his forum, i've seen you logged on sometimes. =P
I am on, but I don't post or talk, which is basically like not being on.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top