Which I will. It will take some time, though.Chubzster said:Congrats on the rank upgrade. Have fun getting to the next one. =P
Which I will. It will take some time, though.Chubzster said:Congrats on the rank upgrade. Have fun getting to the next one. =P
I guess it's going to be 7,500 or 10,000Vipsoccermaster said:Which I will. It will take some time, though.Chubzster said:Congrats on the rank upgrade. Have fun getting to the next one. =P
AejewsReflector said:Who cares?
Well if you do, that's pretty sad.Bender said:AejewsReflector said:Who cares?
I care maybe
Snowy The Czar said:Well if you do, that's pretty sad.Bender said:AejewsReflector said:Who cares?
I care maybe
They're not secret, they just haven't been achieved yet.Wellbe6 said:Hope it's not too late, but congrats to VIP for getting a secret rank!
You're Dry Bones.cookieboy17 said:I have no clue what rank I am ;D
Actually, he's Hammer Bro. =P It might be awhile for me to get there.Wellbe6 said:You're Dry Bones.cookieboy17 said:I have no clue what rank I am ;D
Chubzster said:Actually, he's Hammer Bro. =P It might be awhile for me to get there.Wellbe6 said:You're Dry Bones.cookieboy17 said:I have no clue what rank I am ;D
12socc3r45 said:Chubzster said:Actually, he's Hammer Bro. =P It might be awhile for me to get there.Wellbe6 said:You're Dry Bones.cookieboy17 said:I have no clue what rank I am ;D
It was correct at the time. :V
There is no rank at 2,000, you have to wait until 2,500. You need nearly 800 more posts.Chubzster said:12socc3r45 said:Chubzster said:Actually, he's Hammer Bro. =P It might be awhile for me to get there.Wellbe6 said:You're Dry Bones.cookieboy17 said:I have no clue what rank I am ;D
It was correct at the time. :V
I knew that. I added the face to show that I was kidding. I think the next rank is at 2,000 for me, but not too sure.
So was I ever a dry bones or was westfield just high or something?Chubzster said:Actually, he's Hammer Bro. =P It might be awhile for me to get there.Wellbe6 said:You're Dry Bones.cookieboy17 said:I have no clue what rank I am ;D
When I posted that you were a Dry Bones. Then when Chubzster posted that, you were a Hammer Bro.cookieboy17 said:So was I ever a dry bones or was westfield just high or something?Chubzster said:Actually, he's Hammer Bro. =P It might be awhile for me to get there.Wellbe6 said:You're Dry Bones.cookieboy17 said:I have no clue what rank I am ;D![]()