NEW Member Rankings

Wellbe6 said:
cookieboy17 said:
Chubzster said:
Wellbe6 said:
cookieboy17 said:
I have no clue what rank I am ;D
You're Dry Bones.
Actually, he's Hammer Bro. =P It might be awhile for me to get there.
So was I ever a dry bones or was westfield just high or something? :p
When I posted that you were a Dry Bones. Then when Chubzster posted that, you were a Hammer Bro.
Maybe you're retarded.

Just a though.

How's your brother? Is he good?
 
Snowy The Czar said:
How's your brother? Is he good?
You realize everyone already found out I never had a brother, it was just an alt.
 
Wellbe6 said:
Snowy The Czar said:
How's your brother? Is he good?
You realize everyone already found out I never had a brother, it was just an alt.
thats_the_joke.jpg
 
Hey Everyone! I reached 250 posts! I'm now a Buzzy Beetle!
 
I'M ALMOST A HAMMER BRO.

Y'ALL CAN SUCK IT.

....JUST 210 MORE POSTS OH RAAAAAAH.
 
Wario said:
Wow you guys are all like Blooper and Hammer Bro... and I'm a  :goomba2:.... I don't see how I could ever get even at least 250 posts on this forum. And y'all have over a thousand... :O
You just started in December, chillax. :p

Most of us have been around for a year or two now.
 
Back
Top