commercials

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate commercials. One commercial that makes no sense to me is the Honda commercials with that Mr. Opportunity guy who, at the end of those commercials, "knocks" on your TV, but what if you have a plasma screen TV, huh? Another one is the Back to School commercials where some kid shows off their clothes to the class... that's highly unrealistic, because you might be the object of ridicule if you ever do that, plus, since when do kids NOT curse? There's more commercials that I can't list down that are so abysmal that you'd be better off being hit by a huge blocked of ice while standing nude than watching these god-awful eyesores.
 
Ether said:
I hate commercials. One commercial that makes no sense to me is the Honda commercials with that Mr. Opportunity guy who, at the end of those commercials, "knocks" on your TV, but what if you have a plasma screen TV, huh? Another one is the Back to School commercials where some kid shows off their clothes to the class... that's highly unrealistic, because you might be the object of ridicule if you ever do that, plus, since when do kids NOT curse? There's more commercials that I can't list down that are so abysmal that you'd be better off being hit by a huge blocked of ice while standing nude than watching these god-awful eyesores.
I think you put it a little too much there.

Anyone saw that Flieat Fish McDonalds commercial? Wierd but funny.
 
Ether said:
Everyone is greedy these days. Humble folks rule! =:)^P)

The worst commercial this year is the one where Burger King sings a SpongeBob parody of Sir-Mix-Alot's "I Like Big Butts".
my reation about that commercial

*commercial goes on*
BK: i like big
me: ...
bk: other guys can't
me: ...?
bk: *points at the box*
*changes channel*

well a old commercial was a bit funny it was a home security program. they say they have a operator late at night called justin- case
we already know there is a thousand of operators at night
 
kingboo said:
Ether said:
Everyone is greedy these days. Humble folks rule! =:)^P)

The worst commercial this year is the one where Burger King sings a SpongeBob parody of Sir-Mix-Alot's "I Like Big Butts".
my reation about that commercial

*commercial goes on*
BK: i like big
me: ...
bk: other guys can't
me: ...?
bk: *points at the box*
*changes channel*

well a old commercial was a bit funny it was a home security program. they say they have a operator late at night called justin- case
we already know there is a thousand of operators at night

The parody was called "I Like Square Butts". A minute passed on the clock* after that commercial was made.

*Doomsday Clock
 
There was a Nintendo commercial on television: a business guy was trying to catch his bus, while original SMB music was playing (Overworld, Hurry Up) and other people on the street held Mario-related background objects. The guy missed his bus, and so Game Over. I thought it was very clever.
 
i hate commercials and there getting worse like do we really wanna see the donate money blablabla bla im being sellfish but ehhhhhh sometimes right out of no where a commercial comes out like completly random most of the time in the middle of the word so it goes like ooooo look at m (commercial time!)  :mad:
 
Marioguy said:
Lately, after the commercials were over, it went back to the show. However, after one minute of watching it, it suddenly went back to commercials. Uncool.


I still see Billy May's commercials...
yes a billy may's commercial went on yesturday and the company made it completely different.
mostly you just heard his voice.. then some lady did most of the advertising
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top