commercials

Status
Not open for further replies.
H-J Kaabii said:
There was a Nintendo commercial on television: a business guy was trying to catch his bus, while original SMB music was playing (Overworld, Hurry Up) and other people on the street held Mario-related background objects. The guy missed his bus, and so Game Over. I thought it was very clever.
Here's the actual clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHddv_AbmV4
 
H-J Kaabii said:
H-J Kaabii said:
There was a Nintendo commercial on television: a business guy was trying to catch his bus, while original SMB music was playing (Overworld, Hurry Up) and other people on the street held Mario-related background objects. The guy missed his bus, and so Game Over. I thought it was very clever.
Here's the actual clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHddv_AbmV4
Lol, I never saw that. It's pretty funny.
 
vipsoccermaster said:
H-J Kaabii said:
H-J Kaabii said:
There was a Nintendo commercial on television: a business guy was trying to catch his bus, while original SMB music was playing (Overworld, Hurry Up) and other people on the street held Mario-related background objects. The guy missed his bus, and so Game Over. I thought it was very clever.
Here's the actual clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHddv_AbmV4
Lol, I never saw that. It's pretty funny.

That's because it's an Australian commercial, and even they have better commercials than the Americans.
 
Ether said:
vipsoccermaster said:
H-J Kaabii said:
H-J Kaabii said:
There was a Nintendo commercial on television: a business guy was trying to catch his bus, while original SMB music was playing (Overworld, Hurry Up) and other people on the street held Mario-related background objects. The guy missed his bus, and so Game Over. I thought it was very clever.
Here's the actual clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHddv_AbmV4
Lol, I never saw that. It's pretty funny.

That's because it's an Australian commercial, and even they have better commercials than the Americans.
lol, i love the commercial, yea ether is right i've seen australian commercials i actually like them more then american commercials
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top