commercials

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Hollis said:
cookieboy17 said:
berrylarry200 said:
I dislike commercials.I hoped HD channels got rid of commercials,but unfortunately no.
...Advertisement. People still want to advertise. I'll just leave it at that.

Well their advertising doesn't work, commercial lover.
Doesn't work? I wanna see your research. You're telling me no one buys those rip-off $20 dollar crayons or whatever it is now? They do get people with that. Even advertisements for stuff like Viagra will interest people to buy their product since they're advertising it. And just cause I'm stating the obvious (that doesn't seem so obvious here) doesn't mean I'm a commercial lover.
 
cookieboy17 said:
Mark Hollis said:
cookieboy17 said:
berrylarry200 said:
I dislike commercials.I hoped HD channels got rid of commercials,but unfortunately no.
...Advertisement. People still want to advertise. I'll just leave it at that.

Well their advertising doesn't work, commercial lover.
Doesn't work? I wanna see your research. You're telling me no one buys those rip-off $20 dollar crayons or whatever it is now? They do get people with that. Even advertisements for stuff like Viagra will interest people to buy their product since they're advertising it. And just cause I'm stating the obvious (that doesn't seem so obvious here) doesn't mean I'm a commercial lover.

Shut up, okay? I'm just making an opinion, because they don't buy because of advertisements. They buy it when they see it at the store. That's how they usually do it.
 
Mark Hollis said:
cookieboy17 said:
Mark Hollis said:
cookieboy17 said:
berrylarry200 said:
I dislike commercials.I hoped HD channels got rid of commercials,but unfortunately no.
...Advertisement. People still want to advertise. I'll just leave it at that.

Well their advertising doesn't work, commercial lover.
Doesn't work? I wanna see your research. You're telling me no one buys those rip-off $20 dollar crayons or whatever it is now? They do get people with that. Even advertisements for stuff like Viagra will interest people to buy their product since they're advertising it. And just cause I'm stating the obvious (that doesn't seem so obvious here) doesn't mean I'm a commercial lover.

Shut up, okay? I'm just making an opinion, because they don't buy because of advertisements. They buy it when they see it at the store. That's how they usually do it.
Who's "they?" It's like your just making this stuff up. If your gonna have an opinion at least make it a good one.
 
cookieboy17 said:
Mark Hollis said:
cookieboy17 said:
Mark Hollis said:
cookieboy17 said:
berrylarry200 said:
I dislike commercials.I hoped HD channels got rid of commercials,but unfortunately no.
...Advertisement. People still want to advertise. I'll just leave it at that.

Well their advertising doesn't work, commercial lover.
Doesn't work? I wanna see your research. You're telling me no one buys those rip-off $20 dollar crayons or whatever it is now? They do get people with that. Even advertisements for stuff like Viagra will interest people to buy their product since they're advertising it. And just cause I'm stating the obvious (that doesn't seem so obvious here) doesn't mean I'm a commercial lover.

Shut up, okay? I'm just making an opinion, because they don't buy because of advertisements. They buy it when they see it at the store. That's how they usually do it.
Who's "they?" It's like your just making this stuff up. If your gonna have an opinion at least make it a good one.

"They" is the consumers. :p And I'm not going to argue anymore with you if your posts have to piss everyone off.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top