When did you First Play Mario Party?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well since my memory is pathetic, I have no true idea when I started. But I remember the first game I played was MP2 in uh... 99' 00'? The day I turned 10 was when I got the GCN, and the first games I got for it were Luigi's Mansion and MP4. I always seem to get the next MP game within a week of its release.
 
2007 i think it was... My sister told me about how much fun Mario Party ds was! She bought her friend over (She was the person that owned the game) We played a 10 turn game on Wigger's Garden. I was in love with it. The frist minigame i ever played was mole thrill. I lost that board i only got the happening star (That was the only star i got in the game) Then i bought it! Now i own a N64 and have mario party 1, 2 and 3.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top