Should I get Splatoon?

Should I get Splatoon if I have the money for it?

  • Definitely Yes!

    Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Yes

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Neutral

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Definitely No!

    Votes: 1 7.7%

  • Total voters
    13
To be honest, if I were you, I would buy Smash first. Since that game has more content than Splatoon and because it has characters I'm most used to, imo.

But if you want to buy Splatoon first, that's your decision, not mine.
Sashe2705 said:
WiiUFan-04 said:
Hell no! It's a freaking rip-off of COD!
This is definitely not right. Except that it's a shooter, it has almost nothing to do with COD :p.
Accj21 said:
Is this a joke or your actual opinion? I honestly can't tell.
If you guys think I'm serious, you're really dumb and you need to learn what jokes are.
 
Accj21 said:
Bowser498 said:
Thanks for the opinions! Just picked it up today! (and you know how much I love it lol)

You are welcome. :-D Once I get back from vacation, we can play. Also, join our squad that Buwwy is making. "Buwccj498," the greatest squad ever conceived. (And you better join or else the name doesn't make sense! ;))
You guys should play against my squad, we're all Level 20.
 
Luma Party said:
Accj21 said:
Bowser498 said:
Thanks for the opinions! Just picked it up today! (and you know how much I love it lol)

You are welcome. :-D Once I get back from vacation, we can play. Also, join our squad that Buwwy is making. "Buwccj498," the greatest squad ever conceived. (And you better join or else the name doesn't make sense! ;))
You guys should play against my squad, we're all Level 20.

Sounds cool. What is it called?
[size=1pt]Though being level 20 isn't really anything to brag about...
 
Back
Top