IggyKoopaStar Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Jan 19, 2014 #1 Git Along, Goomba Type: General Use your lasso to catch as many Goombas as possible. Draw circles to widen your lasso, and then slide to throw.
Git Along, Goomba Type: General Use your lasso to catch as many Goombas as possible. Draw circles to widen your lasso, and then slide to throw.
Yoshidude1 Well-known member Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Jan 20, 2014 #2 I like this mini game. I like the controls of this. It can be annoying when someone takes all the Goomba when your about to though, but that is Mario Party.
I like this mini game. I like the controls of this. It can be annoying when someone takes all the Goomba when your about to though, but that is Mario Party.
Luma Party Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Jan 20, 2014 #3 This is the most fun mini-game. You could end up with 16 or 0 Goombas in a difference of 1 second.
Spongyoshi Well-known member PP64 Content Creator Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Jul 16, 2014 #4 I love this one! He's really fun and really original as a minigame! ^-^