Trick-or-Treat Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
cookieboy17 said:
Trapinch said:
I am not Kirby and I'm not 10 for the last time! It's over!
You're still lying about the Kirby deal? Damn dude...give it a rest.

Uhh... No. You do realize this was over about a month ago and now It's about to start again.

And I do find this a stupid-ass idea...

NOT!!!
 
Trapinch said:
cookieboy17 said:
Trapinch said:
I am not Kirby and I'm not 10 for the last time! It's over!
You're still lying about the Kirby deal? Damn dude...give it a rest.

Uhh... No. You do realize this was over about a month ago and now It's about to start again.

And I do find this a stupid-ass idea...

NOT!!!
You started it by mentioning it again...and lying again.

And to save you the embarrassment of this whole topic in general, I'm gonna lock this cause there's no way this ever happens.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top