Trick-or-Treat Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUPER WAHA

Well-known member
Red Star (500 Posts) Legacy User (Gold)
Starting on Sunday, October 31, 2010, MPL  will have a Trick-or-Treat contest!

Rules: You go trick or treating and you collect as much candy as you can before you ge home. (Remember it has to be dark enough outside to go trick or treating)

Win Condition: Whoever has the most pieces of candy wins!

1st Place: Crowned Best Trick-or-Treater on MPL
2nd Place: A signature for your profile
3rd Place: A New avatar made by Me! (100x100) (Created by you telling me what you want on the avatar!!!)

Thoughts?
 
Who the hell is this?

Anyways, this is a great whack ass idea!
thumbsup.gif
 
Pumpkin said:
Pikachu said:
1st Place: Crowned Best Trick-or-Treater on MPL
Crowned? How would that work? Do you mean award on there profile? Cuz idk if you can do that. =P

Either the Award or No text (Just know that person as best trick or treater on MPL)
 
cookieboy17 said:
Pikachu said:
cookieboy17 said:
Who the hell is this?

Anyways, this is a great whack ass idea!
thumbsup.gif
C'mon dude, Live a little!
...Dude, this idea is dumb. It's lame as F*** and there's no way to tell who wins. I can just say I got a boatload of candy and pretend to win.
This, and furthermore, we're too old for this stuff. Trick-or-Treat is usually for little kids.
 
cookieboy17 said:
Pikachu said:
cookieboy17 said:
Who the hell is this?

Anyways, this is a great whack ass idea!
thumbsup.gif
C'mon dude, Live a little!
...Dude, this idea is dumb. It's lame as F*** and there's no way to tell who wins. I can just say I got a boatload of candy and pretend to win.

Do you know the correct term of this contest? You have to Count all the pieces of candy when you finish trick-or-treating. Durr  ::)
 
Vipsoccermaster said:
cookieboy17 said:
Pikachu said:
cookieboy17 said:
Who the hell is this?

Anyways, this is a great whack ass idea!
thumbsup.gif
C'mon dude, Live a little!
...Dude, this idea is dumb. It's lame as F*** and there's no way to tell who wins. I can just say I got a boatload of candy and pretend to win.
This, and furthermore, we're too old for this stuff. Trick-or-Treat is usually for little kids.

funny-pictures-captain-obvious-cat.jpg


Anyway, I agree with the above posts, basically. =P
 
Pikachu said:
cookieboy17 said:
Pikachu said:
cookieboy17 said:
Who the hell is this?

Anyways, this is a great whack ass idea!
thumbsup.gif
C'mon dude, Live a little!
...Dude, this idea is dumb. It's lame as F*** and there's no way to tell who wins. I can just say I got a boatload of candy and pretend to win.

Do you know the correct term of this contest? You have to Count all the pieces of candy when you finish trick-or-treating. Durr  ::)
How old are you? 
 
cookieboy17 said:
Pikachu said:
cookieboy17 said:
Pikachu said:
cookieboy17 said:
Who the hell is this?

Anyways, this is a great whack ass idea!
thumbsup.gif
C'mon dude, Live a little!
...Dude, this idea is dumb. It's lame as F*** and there's no way to tell who wins. I can just say I got a boatload of candy and pretend to win.

Do you know the correct term of this contest? You have to Count all the pieces of candy when you finish trick-or-treating. Durr  ::)
How old are you?

Y should u care, Cook?
 
Trapinch said:
cookieboy17 said:
Pikachu said:
cookieboy17 said:
Pikachu said:
cookieboy17 said:
Who the hell is this?

Anyways, this is a great whack ass idea!
thumbsup.gif
C'mon dude, Live a little!
...Dude, this idea is dumb. It's lame as F*** and there's no way to tell who wins. I can just say I got a boatload of candy and pretend to win.

Do you know the correct term of this contest? You have to Count all the pieces of candy when you finish trick-or-treating. Durr  ::)
How old are you?

Y should u care, Cook?
Just wonderin, not like it has to do with how immature you sound right now or anything. Just wonderin.
 
cookieboy17 said:
Trapinch said:
cookieboy17 said:
Pikachu said:
cookieboy17 said:
Pikachu said:
cookieboy17 said:
Who the hell is this?

Anyways, this is a great whack ass idea!
thumbsup.gif
C'mon dude, Live a little!
...Dude, this idea is dumb. It's lame as F*** and there's no way to tell who wins. I can just say I got a boatload of candy and pretend to win.

Do you know the correct term of this contest? You have to Count all the pieces of candy when you finish trick-or-treating. Durr  ::)
How old are you?

Y should u care, Cook?
Just wonderin, not like it has to do with how immature you sound right now or anything. Just wonderin.

Look at my profile, and you'll find out. ;)
 
cookieboy17 said:
Trapinch said:
cookieboy17 said:
Pikachu said:
cookieboy17 said:
Pikachu said:
cookieboy17 said:
Who the hell is this?

Anyways, this is a great whack ass idea!
thumbsup.gif
C'mon dude, Live a little!
...Dude, this idea is dumb. It's lame as F*** and there's no way to tell who wins. I can just say I got a boatload of candy and pretend to win.

Do you know the correct term of this contest? You have to Count all the pieces of candy when you finish trick-or-treating. Durr  ::)
How old are you?

Y should u care, Cook?
Just wonderin, not like it has to do with how immature you sound right now or anything. Just wonderin.
He's 17 because his profile in his forum said so.
 
kingboo said:
cookieboy17 said:
Trapinch said:
cookieboy17 said:
Pikachu said:
cookieboy17 said:
Pikachu said:
cookieboy17 said:
Who the hell is this?

Anyways, this is a great whack ass idea!
thumbsup.gif
C'mon dude, Live a little!
...Dude, this idea is dumb. It's lame as F*** and there's no way to tell who wins. I can just say I got a boatload of candy and pretend to win.

Do you know the correct term of this contest? You have to Count all the pieces of candy when you finish trick-or-treating. Durr  ::)
How old are you?

Y should u care, Cook?
Just wonderin, not like it has to do with how immature you sound right now or anything. Just wonderin.
He's 17 because his profile in his forum said so.

LOL! I made this up! O_O
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top