The Anything Thread

Well, I got out of detention and the board said that me saying "Jesus Christ" didn't warrant any disciplinary action. Score 1 for the people!
 
MattC13 said:
My braces debonding is delayed again. >_>
I can't wait to get my braces off also. Unfortunately, because my surgery didn't quite finish the job in my mouth, I'll have to wait for another few months for it. I expected them to be out by now.

I'm just doing my homework now. I have to write a poem even though I'm not that creative :/
I'm going to stop procrastinating and do it... In 5 minutes :p
 
I finally finished my Midterms today....  :D Last Thursday I had Algebra which was fairly easy, Friday I had English which was also easy, Monday I had Spanish which was a joke (I didn't even have to think since I immediately knew all the answers =P), and Tuesday I had Biology which was okay since the last few pages were fill in the answer instead of multiple choice. Other than that it was a breeze.
 
I'm in a super slump this 3rd marking period.

I'm not doing good in Math or Chemistry at all and i'm missing a shitton assignments in Sociology. :/
 
Back
Top