The Anything Thread

Snowy The Czar said:
Swedish House Mafia (Spirit) said:
Chubzster said:
Swedish House Mafia (Spirit) said:
2 things today, one GOOD new and one bad new:

The bad one: my Wii still doesn't work... >.>

The good one: I GOT WI-FI TODAY, so I'll be able to play brawl and LBP with some of you guys and do other things. :D

What's wrong with your Wii? Congrats to getting Wi-Fi, BTW!
I don't know, we're going to see tomorrow if they can repair it and what happened. They say that the problem is the cable with the three colors (I don't know the name, but whatever)...
If it can't connect to the internet, than the component cables hold no relevance.
He said he has wifi though, just a dysfunctional Wii.
 
cookieboy17 said:
Snowy The Czar said:
Swedish House Mafia (Spirit) said:
Chubzster said:
Swedish House Mafia (Spirit) said:
2 things today, one GOOD new and one bad new:

The bad one: my Wii still doesn't work... >.>

The good one: I GOT WI-FI TODAY, so I'll be able to play brawl and LBP with some of you guys and do other things. :D

What's wrong with your Wii? Congrats to getting Wi-Fi, BTW!
I don't know, we're going to see tomorrow if they can repair it and what happened. They say that the problem is the cable with the three colors (I don't know the name, but whatever)...
If it can't connect to the internet, than the component cables hold no relevance.
He said he has wifi though, just a dysfunctional Wii.
Oh, well, I didn't read that. :p
 
Swedish House Mafia (Spirit) said:
Princess Zelda said:
Swedish House Mafia (Spirit) said:
I got a new Wii, I didn't have to pay anything..., but I lost all Data.. :(
You didn't save any previous data on your old Wii with an SD card?
Nope. I don't have an SD card and if I have one I didn't use it.
Ouch, that's rough. How many hours/days/monts did you put into the previous Wii? Also, what color?
 
Chubzster said:
Swedish House Mafia (Spirit) said:
Princess Zelda said:
Swedish House Mafia (Spirit) said:
I got a new Wii, I didn't have to pay anything..., but I lost all Data.. :(
You didn't save any previous data on your old Wii with an SD card?
Nope. I don't have an SD card and if I have one I didn't use it.
Ouch, that's rough. How many hours/days/monts did you put into the previous Wii? Also, what color?
I got it back in July 2010 and it's another boring normal white Wii. :p
 
Swedish House Mafia (Spirit) said:
Chubzster said:
Swedish House Mafia (Spirit) said:
Princess Zelda said:
Swedish House Mafia (Spirit) said:
I got a new Wii, I didn't have to pay anything..., but I lost all Data.. :(
You didn't save any previous data on your old Wii with an SD card?
Nope. I don't have an SD card and if I have one I didn't use it.
Ouch, that's rough. How many hours/days/monts did you put into the previous Wii? Also, what color?
I got it back in July 2010 and it's another boring normal white Wii. :p
I remember the time where they showed several different Wii colors, but a few weren't made, like the green one and silver one, IIRC.
 
Used up all 9,999 coins for the Coin Launcher. Took almost 2 full hours to do.
 
kineticsilvia563 said:
Used up all 9,999 coins for the Coin Launcher. Took almost 2 full hours to do.

And I bet you didn't get a single new Trophy, eh?  :p
 
Kona-chan said:
kineticsilvia563 said:
Used up all 9,999 coins for the Coin Launcher. Took almost 2 full hours to do.

And I bet you didn't get a single new Trophy, eh?  :p

Nah. I got loads of new trophies. Only because this Brawl data is new and wasn't full of the other trophies I had on the other data.
 
To me, Coin Launcher is such a waste of time. I wished they had it like the space shooters at the end of Classic/Adventure mode, where you just shoot the trophies in a Starfox or Galaga-type way. Just standing there shooting trophies is boring. :p
 
Back
Top