Server Move

MLYW said:
AegisReflector said:
I'm now on my cell for like the first time in months.

My computer STILL can't find the server, whether it be Firefox or IE.

It's your ISP. A proxy might get around this.

The last 5 Proxies I normally would use were banned from your servers, I think.
 
AegisReflector said:
MLYW said:
AegisReflector said:
I'm now on my cell for like the first time in months.

My computer STILL can't find the server, whether it be Firefox or IE.

It's your ISP. A proxy might get around this.

The last 5 Proxies I normally would use were banned from your servers, I think.
Do you remember which ones they were (though we could just try to trace them back through ban logs)?
 
You may have noticed a few posts disappear today, ones made in the early AM. (Mountain Time)
Anyway, I apologize, we just sort of did a double-server move.
In the early AM the new host I moved us too a couple weeks or so ago moved us to their new more powerful server. Usually when I do the migrating I have that "Server Move" page, so no new posts are made then lost, but I was sleeping, and the host did the server move. When I woke up a made that page, encase anymore posts were made.

Anyway, sorry about the inconvenience of this double-move, but this should be it now for awhile, we should be able to relax.
 
Joey said:
You may have noticed a few posts disappear today, ones made in the early AM. (Mountain Time)
Anyway, I apologize, we just sort of did a double-server move.
In the early AM the new host I moved us too a couple weeks or so ago moved us to their new more powerful server. Usually when I do the migrating I have that "Server Move" page, so no new posts are made then lost, but I was sleeping, and the host did the server move. When I woke up a made that page, encase anymore posts were made.

Anyway, sorry about the inconvenience of this double-move, but this should be it now for awhile, we should be able to relax.

The direct IP is still stuck on Server Move...

ANyways, who needs a post reimbursement?
 
Takamachi Nanoha said:
Joey said:
You may have noticed a few posts disappear today, ones made in the early AM. (Mountain Time)
Anyway, I apologize, we just sort of did a double-server move.
In the early AM the new host I moved us too a couple weeks or so ago moved us to their new more powerful server. Usually when I do the migrating I have that "Server Move" page, so no new posts are made then lost, but I was sleeping, and the host did the server move. When I woke up a made that page, encase anymore posts were made.

Anyway, sorry about the inconvenience of this double-move, but this should be it now for awhile, we should be able to relax.

The direct IP is still stuck on Server Move...

ANyways, who needs a post reimbursement?
No one really does, though I think it's just HuntMac and I with just 1 post.
 
Back
Top