Server Move

Alrighty, I have moved MPL's server. (We are now in Quebec, Bonjour! :p)

Anyway, I'm hoping this will get rid of those errors that have been going on.
We are also running on Litespeed instead of Apache webserver. (Which is supposed to be faster.)

So please comment if you get any errors here, or any other problems that may be from the server. (Sluggish, downtime.)
 
cookieboy17 said:
This better work or Quebec will get it.
I might have to stop buying baguettes if it doesn't work. :p

cookieboy17 said:
Edit: No errors so far, thank the Lord (aka Joey).

Makes me a little awkward being Christian, as I know there is only one true Lord Jesus Christ. (And also knowing you're joking),
But anyway, I will gladly accept the title of Duke of Cookie Land, which I'm guessing you have full control over. I will take the eastern state of Chips Ahoy, and summer in Oatmeal Raison Canyon.

MattC13 said:
AegisReflector said:
The Canadians have taken over.
Get used to it. :B

Been my and Matt's plan all along, slowly get the site into the hands of the Canadians, and soon you'll see Beavers all around, and Cookieboy renamed MapleLeafBoy! MWAHAHAHA!!!



So, hopefully the errors are over.  :D
 
1720animated_gif_hockey_idiot.gif
 
I'm using my school computer right now.

Apparently, my home PC can't find the server to MPL. I don't know what the deal is.
 
Snowy620 said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy620 said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
I never had any problems nor errors, so I'm good.
Thank god VIP can still post like a robot!
Well, I don't live in the same general area as you, but whatever.
Does that have anything to do with this?
I'm saying I'm not getting any errors form my area, unlike a few others in other areas. :p
 
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy620 said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Snowy620 said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
I never had any problems nor errors, so I'm good.
Thank god VIP can still post like a robot!
Well, I don't live in the same general area as you, but whatever.
Does that have anything to do with this?
I'm saying I'm not getting any errors form my area, unlike a few others in other areas. :p
It's their computer or ISP, not area.
 
I'm now on my cell for like the first time in months.

My computer STILL can't find the server, whether it be Firefox or IE.
 
Back
Top