School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aegis said:
cookieboy17 said:
I'm going to jail in 2 weeks but I'm stlll gonna come on every Tuesday and Saturday.

What kind of jail let's you use the computer...and only on Tuesdays and Saturdays? =P
Aegis, cookieboy is being sarcastic. By the way. I can use the laptop before August 30. After that, Laptop get's stored until Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. The laptop gets stored on Monday, and the cycle starts again!
 
Charizard said:
Aegis said:
cookieboy17 said:
I'm going to jail in 2 weeks but I'm stlll gonna come on every Tuesday and Saturday.

What kind of jail let's you use the computer...and only on Tuesdays and Saturdays? =P
Aegis, cookieboy is being sarcastic. By the way. I can use the laptop before August 30. After that, Laptop get's stored until Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. The laptop gets stored on Monday, and the cycle starts again!
You are repeating yourself while I'm being obvious while you're doing the same.
 
Charizard said:
Aegis said:
cookieboy17 said:
I'm going to jail in 2 weeks but I'm stlll gonna come on every Tuesday and Saturday.

What kind of jail let's you use the computer...and only on Tuesdays and Saturdays? =P
Aegis, cookieboy is being sarcastic. By the way. I can use the laptop before August 30. After that, Laptop get's stored until Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. The laptop gets stored on Monday, and the cycle starts again!

FOOL COOKIEBOY WASN'T BEING SARCASTIC FOOL
 
Charizard said:
Aegis said:
cookieboy17 said:
I'm going to jail in 2 weeks but I'm stlll gonna come on every Tuesday and Saturday.

What kind of jail let's you use the computer...and only on Tuesdays and Saturdays? =P
Aegis, cookieboy is being sarcastic.

No, I heard Cook had anal sex with an underage Ama.

He'll be doing the time...and get his just desserts with a big black guy named Bubba. 8)

 
Aegis said:
Charizard said:
Aegis said:
cookieboy17 said:
I'm going to jail in 2 weeks but I'm stlll gonna come on every Tuesday and Saturday.

What kind of jail let's you use the computer...and only on Tuesdays and Saturdays? =P
Aegis, cookieboy is being sarcastic.

No, I heard Cook had anal sex with an underage Ama.

He'll be doing the time...and get his just desserts with a big black guy named Bubba. 8)
Does Bubba have a large bottom lip and talk about shrimp a lot? :eek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top